Can Franks win the Heisman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wonder what is better...we stick with Franks and win 9 games (maybe) or we throw EJ out there and win 7 games (or possibly more). I don't think we should wait. Lets see what he can do. We already know what Franks can(t) do.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I wonder what is better...we stick with Franks and win 9 games (maybe) or we throw EJ out there and win 7 games (or possibly more). I don't think we should wait. Lets see what he can do. We already know what Franks can(t) do.
Playing Emory would open up the run game and the middle of the field tremendously because he is actually a threat to run. Running a spread option style offense without a QB who even tries to run let's teams just key on the RB and the read option is turned into a 0 yd gain over and over like it was last night...playing Emory would jump start our offense imo

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Franks is just guessing on when to give or keep the ball on an option. He has no idea. EJ apparently is hot garbage to keep Franks on the field.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
If someone auctioned the trophy for charity, franks would have as good of a chance as anybody.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No idea how QB Lurch was getting the national preseason hype he was. He’s a worse version of Jeff Driskel.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

I am of the opinion that you nurse Franks through this season, push him into declaring early, some dumb NFL GM will take a flier on him maybe even in the second day and a minus becomes a plus in recruiting and then you move forward. Now maybe I am just dreaming about all of that but he has the size, he has the arm, if he puts up two years of mediocre stats that is usually enough for some GM.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funny how this thread has gotten legs since the Miami game. I guess we have our answer to the question.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Great question. There will be a couple games that FF gives away with his dumb ass decisions.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
The question now is how many games will Franks lose us with his bonehead plays. I couldn't figure out why he was all smiles after the game when he almost lost it single-handedly. And that crap after the TD. He still doesn't get it. And I guess never will.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mullen must have schemed around his dumbassery to close the season strong last year, fooling us into thinking he's fixed. But he still is the slow thinker he was as a freshman, just a lot more cocky now. Everybody else looks at his antics and thinks yeah he's a typical Gator. I don't want that jackwagon representing our program - I wish Mullen would put Jones and Trask on rotation. Eventually, Franks' stupidity is gonna get Mullen into hot water.
As far as his Heisman chances - :scoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator