Recruiting Can Harris help the Florida Gators in recruiting?

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
The Florida Gators recruiting efforts haven’t gone the way everyone has hoped for so far in 2015, but have no fear as it’s only November.

Not only is it November but also the Gators now have a quarterback in Treon Harris that Will Muschamp and his staff can showcase on the field to get prospects excited to play with him on offense and as Muschamp said Harris could  help the South Florida area as well as other areas this year.

“The quarterback position is different than every other position - can help you,” Muschamp said. “Dante Fowler has helped us a lot in recruiting. I think...

Read the rest here: Can Harris help the Florida Gators in recruiting?

More...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... if the team wins out and Harris and the offense continue to show growth then I think it could help a lot. Kids will want to come play with Harris.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure how a backup is going to help recruiting. Grier starts next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we can just steal a RB from Duke/NC St, we'll be set. Maybe a Juco from Arky State. That Chimp is such an ace recruiter.

It seems like Zach, sorry I can't remember if his skreet name is Easy Z, Ex Zibit or whatever, out to be interviewed by Sweat Stain McGravy so they can see which one can project the biggest sweep of all uncommitted 5 stars and half of the committed 5 star recruits. We are going to need all those 5 star playmakers with Diggs and Agholor set to leave early for the draft.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Treon winning, showing leadership, & good decision making, and being able to open up the play book, will do more for recruiting offensive talent than any coach chats. The recruits can see what happens on the field, they weren't impressed with JD & dawgchamp ball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a few receivers might be at the SC game and are starting to possibly consider us because of the QB change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.