Catching up with ... Quinton Dunbar

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
The former Gator wide receiver was signed as an undrafted free agent by Washington. I confess he fell off my radar screen. The rookie made perhaps the play of the game on Sunday, catching a pass from Eli Manning in the end zone ... playing as a cornerback. The victory puts Washington atop the NFC East. He also had three pass breakups.

Then in the 3rd Qtr he also had a nasty dislocation of a finger, which finished his day. On the TV later, he reportedly downplayed that: "“I got a little dislocation. The bone was sticking out so they had to sew it back in. But I’ll be all right.”

Go Quinton Dunbar !

(Edit: forgot: story also said he was given a game ball for his efforts.)

Last edited:

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Poor Treon. Can't even survive a thread about a former Gator doing his thing at the next level.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
On another note, the hapless Eagles are finding out that Trey Burton has utility. He's looking beefed up these days.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I scratch my head every time someone says harris to the slot or cb, you're absolutely bonkers if you think he'd be any better than :facepalm: at any of those positions. He's slow and doesn't cut well. Im not hating on the kid, sure hes a good kid and tries hard, but a lot of ppl try hard and most still can't play.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The former Gator wide receiver was signed as an undrafted free agent by Washington. I confess he fell off my radar screen. The rookie made perhaps the play of the game on Sunday, catching a pass from Eli Manning in the end zone ... playing as a cornerback. The victory puts Washington atop the NFC East. He also had three pass breakups.

Then in the 3rd Qtr he also had a nasty dislocation of a finger, which finished his day. On the TV later, he reportedly downplayed that: "“I got a little dislocation. The bone was sticking out so they had to sew it back in. But I’ll be all right.”

Go Quinton Dunbar !

(Edit: forgot: story also said he was given a game ball for his efforts.)

Muschamp's favorite receiver is a DB in the NFL. He was great at knocking down passes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dunbar always had the hands of a cornerback.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I scratch my head every time someone says harris to the slot or cb, you're absolutely bonkers if you think he'd be any better than :facepalm: at any of those positions. He's slow and doesn't cut well. Im not hating on the kid, sure hes a good kid and tries hard, but a lot of ppl try hard and most still can't play.

You can leave the thread now Durty :bananawave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator