CFN ranking

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CFN hasn’t really liked us since the Meyer years. There’s been some games where they thought we’ve looked good but overall they haven’t really liked the direction of the program. They really liked us during the Covid season under Mullen as well. But other than that, they’ve been pretty unabashed in their take on our program.

Strangely enough, they’ve really liked us this year. They’ve had us ranked as a top 25 team all year. #17 right now.

Here was the prediction on Missouri. Pretty damn spot on.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. If it weren't for the missed field goals, they would have almost hit the nail on the head with the score prediction.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow. If it weren't for the missed field goals, they would have almost hit the nail on the head with the score prediction.

I feel like that’s been the case with everyone of our games. Outside of ut and EW, we had opportunities and appeared at some point to be about to blow out the opponent but failed to do it. Gives me hope that something will click and that will happen.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like that’s been the case with everyone of our games. Outside of ut and EW, we had opportunities and appeared at some point to be about to blow out the opponent but failed to do it. Gives me hope that something will click and that will happen.
The film review on GNFP reflected just that. There were several plays that could have resulted in big yards or points but didn't because one guy messed up, and it's usually a different guy. This is still a new offense, and these players are still learning. Unlike last year where things got gradually worse and derailed, I think they are gradually improving and will be a much better team in Nov. compared to Sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.