Chase Young in hot water

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Such BS. Accepted a loan from a family friend he’s known since the summer before his freshman year at OSU.... AKA a booster. Dude got caught cheating and is trying to pass it off. If the NCAA had any backbone, it would look into this further. I bet lots of players at OSU have “family friends” that just so happened to come into their lives their senior years in HS.

In fact, the more I think about it... probably turned in by a Bama or UGA booster to keep the heat off themselves. Looks good for the NCAA to do some enforcement every few years - especially if its on someone else’s team.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This wasn’t a community-led bake sale, so I don’t see why the ncaa should make a big deal out of it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
At the end of the day, though, I somehow get the feeling that Chase Young really doesn’t give a damn. He’ll be a top 3 pick in April (maybe even the #1 pick) and he’ll be a multi-millionaire. Heck, he may even be happy to get suspended-he won’t be risking injury and he won’t have to look like a quitter were he to voluntarily skip a bowl game.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OSU cheating....... no way....

:ohnoez:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he took a loan for his girlfriend to go to the Rose Bowl last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.