Cheap AD Foley only paying football assistants $3.415 million

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n256618 said:
This thread is nothing more than regurgitation of phrases from Law...by Law's cronies.
They aren't actually cronies. I use jedi mind tricks to get simpletons like the press and Nav to post things that regurgitate my phrases.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
How can anyone criticize the worlds greatest AD? I can think of a lot worse descriptions than cheap. Cheap is just symbol of the two worst hires in his term here -- Zook and the Chump. Notice the SEC didn't jump on the "greatest" band wagon when looking to replace Slive. They didn't even give the "greatest" a sniff. He's not even worth mentioning in polite conversation.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n256687 said:
So you are propping your position up by pointing to overpaying the most overrated coach in the entire NCAA in Lane Kiffen?

Maybe as a head coach but you have to admit he did a good job with that offense last season - everyone thought with that QB and not having the crazy good O line anymore they would take a big step back and they had a pretty good offense with his adjustments.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n256684 said:
Law was :drunk:again last night. He reinforces a lot of stereotypes about attorneys.

:drunk:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n256685 said:
Law was :drunk:again last night. He reinforces a lot of stereotypes about attorneys.

:drunk:

Double drunk I guess.

Dec 10, 2014
Gator Fever;n256908 said:
Maybe as a head coach but you have to admit he did a good job with that offense last season - everyone thought with that QB and not having the crazy good O line anymore they would take a big step back and they had a pretty good offense with his adjustments.

Nobody thought they would do bad. It's Alabama.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
oxking;n256674 said:
How can anyone criticize the worlds greatest AD? I can think of a lot worse descriptions than cheap. Cheap is just symbol of the two worst hires in his term here -- Zook and the Chump. Notice the SEC didn't jump on the "greatest" band wagon when looking to replace Slive. They didn't even give the "greatest" a sniff. He's not even worth mentioning in polite conversation.

You, Sir, are my newest hero... :stars:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n256674 said:
Notice the SEC didn't jump on the "greatest" band wagon when looking to replace Slive. They didn't even give the "greatest" a sniff. He's not even worth mentioning in polite conversation.
Yeah, that was worth a nice laugh. Remember when all the Fooley Fondlers declared he was a lock for SEC commish. At least he can console himself w the knowledge that he makes three times the salary of the Bammer AD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.