Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Needs to gain about 200lbs first.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't follow Miami recruiting or know their roster...unless this kid sees immediate playing time in his future it's a head scratcher why he'd pass on playing at Miami. They have a pretty damn good coaching staff down there now and things are shaky, at best, in Gainesville. If McElwain gets rolled 2 or 3 times this year I could see us having a few "de-commits" ourselves. And don't we have 2 or 3 WR's on our current roster destined for a position change to DB?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too highly rated for this staff, they prefer to rub coal looking for diamonds.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ANOTHER GD WR WHO CAN'T CATCH.

Less than zero phcks about a db.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ANOTHER GD WR WHO CAN'T CATCH.

Less than zero phcks about a db.

I agree. We have two 3 star linebackers committed. JUST TWO!!! What the hell are they doing? Do they plan on getting rid of LBs all together and just trotting out DTs, DEs, and the rest DBs?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. We have two 3 star linebackers committed. JUST TWO!!! What the hell are they doing? Do they plan on getting rid of LBs all together and just trotting out DTs, DEs, and the rest DBs?

Drop the DT, they don't seem to think they are essential. Just look at how we have recruited that position. Not only are they bad recruiters, they can't even bring in the proper numbers needed for each position. Clueless, they seem to get fixated on a certain prospect, and when he doesn't pan out they don't have a Plan B nor seem to care that the position is lacking bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.