Chris Petersen

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have a master merge mod in Nav, now we need a master separator mod to carve this thread between Petersen posts and The World According to URG

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox picks mods like Butters picks assistants.

Nav - crashed and burned
Urg - crashed and burned
Ray - is he even alive?
GatorJ gave up on the Gators.
I guess NV is running the fake betting thing well. Hell I dont know.... I've never even been in there.

edit: forgot to add that Carib totally crashed and burned on the points game last year

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yea, well not anymore.
There are very sensitive pussies in this house who 1) have zero sense of humor, and 2) run their mouths and talk **** endlessly then cry like the pussies they are and go run to mom, when anyone gives it back to them. mom then decides that the cry babies are to be believed as gospel, and never really talk to me about it, just tell me that "there were complaints" but won't name anyone and refuses to even discuss it.
Also claims that I "abuse powers" because I jokingly kicked people from the x-box and then let them right back in, pretty much the same **** dad himself does. Again, cry babies that can't take a joke run and cry to to mom.

If mom wants to ground me for saying this, then so be it, I'm not going to sugar coat for anyone.

I'm going to start limiting my posting, maybe I'll leave, maybe I won't, not sure yet.

You're an older sibling aren't you? This is exactly what I've heard every older sibling say at one time or another. Every one of them, including myself.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're an older sibling aren't you? This is exactly what I've heard every older sibling say at one time or another. Every one of them, including myself.
No. I was 2nd kid.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
463772aba2733b9f751c1fcaad5b11eb77f4c3758d45977267cfd15a635399c4.jpg

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
so let me get this straight. urg has a few issues with the board personnel and Romney strips him of his modship? under the guise of personal problems?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crete hates me. He's obviously behind it. :scratchchin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ox picks mods like Butters picks assistants.

Nav - crashed and burned
Urg - crashed and burned
Ray - is he even alive?
GatorJ gave up on the Gators.
I guess NV is running the fake betting thing well. Hell I dont know.... I've never even been in there.

edit: forgot to add that Carib totally crashed and burned on the points game last year
And pasty only lasted a week on the podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.