Coach Mac Named SEC COY

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are just jealous that the most respected moderator on the internet is showing me some love.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are just jealous that the most respected moderator on the internet is showing me some love.

[
suckup.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Florida atlantic has 2 qb's on their roster better than treon, there's a chance we do too. That being said, I'm happy with our coach. I was just defending anybody who that suggested a qb change. Mac was very deserving of the award.

One was a Driskel......

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Coach Mac, thanks for stirring the winners heart in all of us. Hopefully, you can bring us to the Big Dance again... soon.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
You have points but it's been argued that treon is the worst qb here in the last 50 years.

Actually, you could only go back 36 years to the 0-10-1 1979 team led by the legendary Dr. O (Larry Ochab) who was even shorter than Harris and a walk on. His eyes were pretty much at the level of the bottom of the o-linemen's shoulder pads On a further note, just on short QBs and another Larry, if you go back to the early 60s, 5'6" Larry Libetore, was actually a pretty good and speedy little guy who helped build the Florida brand until SOS showed up. Just a little ancient history from an ancient Gator. In my opinion coach Graves should have been coach of the year several times during the decade he coached here.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The point that law and others are in denial about when discussing our back up QB is that we have lost a few games by a decent spread and our starting QB was doing NOTHING. It wouldnt have mattered if we gave our back up a shot. It really couldnt have hurt. I would have even bet a hundred that he would have completed a few passes harris couldnt.

This!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, you could only go back 36 years to the 0-10-1 1979 team led by the legendary Dr. O (Larry Ochab) who was even shorter than Harris and a walk on.
Don't tell them Doug Flutie was only 5'6" and that Chris Leak is only a couple of inches taller than Harris.

They have decided that short = not a qb and tall = great qb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator