Founding Member
BRAVO Coach Mac, you deserve it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This here is the douchebag of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Butch-Jones-2.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving.....11!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, who else would have won it?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN REALIZE THAT MAC WOULDN'T LET VANDY'S 4TH STRING WR PLAY QB FOR US??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN REALIZE THAT MAC WOULDN'T LET VANDY'S 4TH STRING WR PLAY QB FOR US??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Law, you might be the only person alive that doesn't think there's a chance that vandys 4th stringer might be better than treon.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you might be the only person alive that doesn't think there's a chance that vandys 4th stringer might be better than treon.
I don't. The kid couldn't crack the starting lineup at Vanderbilt. VANDERBILT. The kid they had this year completed THREE PASSES against us. THREE.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't. The kid couldn't crack the starting lineup at Vanderbilt. VANDERBILT. The kid they had this year completed THREE PASSES against us. THREE.
You have points but it's been argued that treon is the worst qb here in the last 50 years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Only because Grady or Guy never got an opportunity to start.
If Florida atlantic has 2 qb's on their roster better than treon, there's a chance we do too. That being said, I'm happy with our coach. I was just defending anybody who that suggested a qb change. Mac was very deserving of the award.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The point that law and others are in denial about when discussing our back up QB is that we have lost a few games by a decent spread and our starting QB was doing NOTHING. It wouldnt have mattered if we gave our back up a shot. It really couldnt have hurt. I would have even bet a hundred that he would have completed a few passes harris couldnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.