Coach Mac Vs Delivery Guy

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Domino's needs to step up their interview process. I question the caliber of employee they're getting. :facepalm:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Domino's needs to step up their interview process. I question the caliber of employee they're getting. :facepalm:
No doubt! You're in Gainesville, delivering pizzas to the Swamp, to none other than Coach Mac and a bunch of reporters at a press conference, and you're not a sports fan, don't know who Joe Namath is, or even Mac for that matter?
You're fired!!
you-re-fired-o.gif

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Domino's pizza? Kind of tells you what the UAA thinks about the media guys

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you look at the picture and take a good look at the guy, did anyone expect anything different? He looks like a complete doofus!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard this exchange on the press conference and I thought to myself... how stupid could this delivery guy be... did you really just tell the coach of a major college program you don't choose teams because you are afraid of going to a visiting stadium... smh.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure that delivery guy was law. He's never had me convinced that he's a lawyer.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really.... this is a story? Journalism has gone to the crapper. Did Zach actually take journalism classes at UF? Is public ridicule now part of it?
Big deal, the guys not a sports fan, not everyone is.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
did you really just tell the coach of a major college program you don't choose teams because you are afraid of going to a visiting stadium..

Because their delivery radius is 5 counties big, I guess?

Still, would have been funnier if the delivery guy was Dooley. It'd be sweet irony if he had to deliver pizzas because he sucks so bad at the Sun, and then to get put on the spot like that by Mac....that would have been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator