Coaching assistant salaries comparison

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The highest paid assistant is Austin Armstrong. And he is ranked 46th in the country for salaries for an assistant.

The program is ranked 20th in the country for assistant salary pool.

Just beneath FSUX.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our salary pool is ranked ninth in the SEC. And when Oklahoma and Texas come in, we will be ranked 11th.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Our salary pool is ranked ninth in the SEC. And when Oklahoma and Texas come in, we will be ranked 11th.
Based on wins and losses, I'd say we're right where I'd think we would be.
Now, giving them more money doesn't seem right until AFTER we look better than we currently do.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

This was the initial assistant pool. Seems like we were just behind UGA and Bama. How much have salaries gone up in the past two years?

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Wait, I thought we were angry about how these coaches are paid too much? Now we want them to be paid more? Always an angle to dig.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
All the assistants contracts are up in early 2024 except Hambone ... his contract is good to 2026.

Incentives:

Screenshot_20231121_042655_Chrome.jpg

Should there be bonuses for recruiting and NFL picks?

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Quite frankly after watching this train wreck for two seasons our coaches are way overpaid... We have an abysmal coaching staff....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So the moral of the story is, we were told how the athletic department was going to start truly competing putting resources in place... and we choose quantity over quality, still being cheap. Damn seems like a lot of people were skeptical when we were told things would be different, where not so far off base. We have Napier's army of assistants and analysts on the normal budget.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The subject of Napier's army of analysts reminds me of a politically incorrect joke.

How many Polacks does it take to change a light bulb?

Three. One to hold the light bulb and two to turn the ladder.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We would be disappointed to learn they are top 5. Glad we aren't overpaying. If it were ranked by average salary per win, they would be top 3.

Just looked at the salaries. Arguably our worst performing unit coaches are paid $1million.

Napier needs to create increases by ditching the unnecessary support staff and game changer position.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The subject of Napier's army of analysts reminds me of a politically incorrect joke.

How many Polacks does it take to change a light bulb?

Three. One to hold the light bulb and two to turn the ladder.
Correct answer is 2,583.

One to hold the light bulb.

2,582 to turn the house/building.

he's standing on a lazy Susan for those anal retentive, engineering types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.