Cocks Prediction Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing as how the crew on the SEC nation show were slobbering all over DMs cocque....
Just as they did McElstain.

All those Bammers and Dwags LOVE shttty Gator coaches.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
This used to be a fun game when USCe was led by coaches who felt unloved and unappreciated former Gator top brass: Spurdog by a new president who was told to "submit your resume", and the Champster who was basically run out of town on a rail. Two former UF head coaches that had an ax to grind. But now? YUCK!
It will just be a game that allows the president and the AD to hope that they have something in Dopey Dan.
Gators, 42 to 14, and Danny Boy lives on in Gainesville. (much to the chagrin of most of my fellow posters)

00H0H_7PZULAp3fniz_0au05w_600x450.jpg

"Urbs, don't even think of it!"

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Durty South Swamp looks like my prediction was SPOT on huh? LMAO. We are trash and the team has COMPLETELY Given up and has no heart or pride whatsoever. Mullen GONE now for sure.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This is an ass whipping, and I honestly didn't believe even Dan and Todd could lose to this team with a 3rd string QB. I'm worried about Samford for sure now. lol

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
This is an ass whipping, and I honestly didn't believe even Dan and Todd could lose to this team with a 3rd string QB. I'm worried about Samford for sure now. lol

I’ve never seen or heard of a coach lose a team and fanbase as quickly as Dullen did with that inexcusable loss to LSU last year.

Everything points back to that sh*t show with benching Pitts and Marco throwing the shoe.
Adding insult to injury was the inexplicable decision to retain Grantham this year.

Dullen’s tenure needs to end by Monday at the latest.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Prediction? We're going to win but it will feel like a loss.
Turns out I had it 180 degrees off. It was a loss that felt like a win.

Obsconde Fornicationem Torpent Nuces, which of course is Latin for Get the Fuk Out of Here Numbnuts!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never seen or heard of a coach lose a team and fanbase as quickly as Dullen did.
He never had about 70% of the fanbase. Those of us who were around in 2005 knew exactly what he is, the weak link of that staff.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I would have to go back and look but I remember when he was hired I threatened to stop watching football. I hated the hire just as much as I do now. I remember wanting him run out of Gainesville the first time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I would have to go back and look but I remember when he was hired I threatened to stop watching football. I hated the hire just as much as I do now. I remember wanting him run out of Gainesville the first time.

No need to look back. it was late Nov. 2017, as I just resent the same email that I sent back then to Strichnine right after Cousin Eddie was hired telling hiim that we have brought another loser to UF.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remain baffled over how the oddsmakers came to believe UF was 18 points better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remain baffled over how the oddsmakers came to believe UF was 18 points better.
they aware that Dan Mullen was going to keep running the same place that don't work regardless of the outcome on the field.

apparently with Brian Johnson gone Dan's not aware that those plays don't work.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they aware that Dan Mullen was going to keep running the same place that don't work regardless of the outcome on the field.

apparently with Brian Johnson gone Dan's not aware that those plays don't work.

I was actually wondering to myself if Mullen wasn’t sabotaging the point spread in the second half. Seldom have I seen less sense of urgency in the play calling when behind by that many points.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was actually wondering to myself if Mullen wasn’t sabotaging the point spread in the second half. Seldom have I seen less sense of urgency in the play calling when behind by that many points.
Same thing he did in the Georgia game, the Alabama that game down big. just running the clock out. Trying to give Third and Grantham a few less reps not let them score 80.

We actually had some vertical passing game the first three or four series. I doubt that appeared out of thin air. It's been there all along we just won't call it. EJ didnt suddnely leanr to throw vertical,but we insisted on making him throw sideways.

Cucks are a terrible team but they are a Chump team which means they had pretty decent talent in the secondary and a couple of pass rushers. probably the second best defense we played.

but we abandoned the vertical and went back to the Dan Mullen ball which has never worked, if Tebow and Harvin aren't on the field. Or Dak.

Any defensive coordinator with a pulse can stop Dan Mullen option ball, and he seems to be the only mother fuchser in a room that doesn't know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator