Cocks Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Can the Gators carry the second half momentum and defensive performance into this week? Usce is abysmal against the run, just like tAMu is, and as long as AR isn’t afraid to use his legs, we should be fine on offense.

Conversely, SC is a decent running team, so it’ll be interesting to see how they decide to attack us.

I think the good performance will carry over into this game and we pull away in the 3rd quarter.

Gators 37
Cawks 26

:chomp:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You know the thing man, you know the, you know the deal...

Gators beat the Cocks by more than 9pts.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gators D has turned the corner. Carolina is not good on offense or against the run.

Gators 37
Cocks 13

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
I and a couple of other Gators living up here need a convincing win. Living with a loss to the cawks would be almost unbearable. Go Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We win by a neck!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Really want some payback on Beamer and the Cocks. In one sense we should thank him for helping to push Mullen out the door. Would love if we push their shyt in on Saturday. I would love for it to be a beatdown but trying to temper expectations. If this team can put together 4 quarters like the second half of the aTm game it could be that way. But the plan should be simple. Let them run and that includes Richardson, D get off the field on 3rd down, and I am hoping something has "clicked" with this D. Did I mention how much better the rush was without Cox???? Po-Ry played great football and disciplined. But anyway, good guys cover.

UF 31
Cocks 21

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday we will find out if the gators have turned the corner or if TAMU is really that bad.
Honestly, this is a no excuses game for the players and the coaching as both groups are supposed to be superior to their competition.

I really want to believe that things have changed so:

UF 31
USCe 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator