Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t hate him. I think he’s relatively funny. I think it’s actually good that Norvell is doing well because I would not want Sanders at FSU.
My apologies, J. You were freaking out at the idea of him joining FSU, not the SEC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guarantee the second FSU gets back to losing (like they should have last weekend), and their fans will be begging for Sanders. If for some reason they do land him, God help our recruiting in the state, he will put everyone in Florida on recruiting life support.
This gentleman had a similar sentiment.

Landing a couple of blue chippers (that transfer in a year) and no one else doesn't make you a great recruiter. Deion is one of the worst recruiters in the country.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I highly suggest going back through this thread and reading it from the beginning. It's crazy how media hype can entice even normally-sane posters. We had a bunch of guys lauding Sanders just like the media after his 3-0 start. Pining for him to be our coach and showing fear that with his supposed recruiting skills he could one day coach our rivals. Hell, @Zambo openly wished "Coach Prime" would be the Florida Gators head coach, he didn't even beat around the bush like the others.

I think they knew better, but it's so easy to get caught up in the hype. The Oregon game spelled the beginning of the end of Deion's head coaching career. Every college football fan in America owes Dan Lanning a beer for that game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My apologies, J. You were freaking out at the idea of him joining FSU, not the SEC.
Yeah. That’s correct. I wouldn’t want him there. I think he would be a thorn in our side. But you think that’s freaking out?

OK.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I highly suggest going back through this thread and reading it from the beginning. It's crazy how media hype can entice even normally-sane posters. We had a bunch of guys lauding Sanders just like the media after his 3-0 start. Pining for him to be our coach and showing fear that with his supposed recruiting skills he could one day coach our rivals. Hell, @Zambo openly wished "Coach Prime" would be the Florida Gators head coach, he didn't even beat around the bush like the others.

I think they knew better, but it's so easy to get caught up in the hype. The Oregon game spelled the beginning of the end of Deion's head coaching career. Every college football fan in America owes Dan Lanning a beer for that game.
Nobody’s going through 36 pages on Deion Sanders.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. That’s correct. I wouldn’t want him there. I think he would be a thorn in our side.
Based on what?

Deion replacing Norvell would be very, very, very good for UF. He would burn that program completely to the ground. Unfortunately it won't happen. He won't be head coaching for anyone after this season, likely ever again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody’s going through 36 pages on Deion Sanders.
I did and enjoyed it. Lot of funny posts.

After your pearl-clutching and hand-wringing in this thread over the idea of him joining FSU, I'm not surprised you don't want others to go through it.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did and enjoyed it. Lot of funny posts.

After your pearl-clutching and hand-wringing in this thread over the idea of him joining FSU, I'm not surprised you don't want others to go through it.
There's a few good foot/toe jokes in there, but not much pearl clutching.

Only one poster openly pined for slime. Another said he was better than any of the stiffs we've had since Meyer.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did and enjoyed it.
College Accuse GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This gentleman had a similar sentiment.

Landing a couple of blue chippers (that transfer in a year) and no one else doesn't make you a great recruiter. Deion is one of the worst recruiters in the country.

We all love MR2Bits. The guys is a legend here. Unfortunately, he’s also probably the single worst prognosticator in world history. Recruiting predictions alone should’ve caused you to discount his take. I only pray he’s closed that E*Trade account and turned his finances over to a professional.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You should have kicked them off this site forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator