Colts sign Earl Okine?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You guys remember Earl? Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane?

Dude was a physical specimen but...he couldn't play ball. I mean, he wasn't any good.

He was a good Gator and I wish him the best. I hope he makes himself into an All-Pro.

I'm just...really surprised here.

Alex.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The Fall Experimental Football League? Had to look that one up. Congrats to him.

"The Indianapolis Colts signed defensive end Earl Okine, a former member of the Brooklyn Bolts of the Fall Experimental Football League. He also played for the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League and had 28 tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, three passes defensed and one fumble recovery in 16 games. Prior to joining the Predators, he was signed by the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League. Okine began his professional football career with the Houston Texans. He appeared in 41 career games for the Florida Gators and finished with 27 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, one sack, one blocked field goal and one pass defensed. As a senior in 2012, Okine played in all 13 games and recorded a career-high 12 tackles and a blocked field goal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.