Connor Mitch leaves Gamecocks

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Article said he thought it was in his best interest to transfer. Smart kid.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
9311444.jpeg

Cgf4SM0UMAMECuA.jpg

Connor Mitchell got off the Boom Bus. Who in their right mind would want to ride on this efin bus?

"Slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop off the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free"

There's fifty ways to leave this mother

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Meanwhile at cockytalk:

"If anything, I think it (Connor being a bust) calls into question alot of the Spurrier as "QB guru" mythology but that has already been rehashed ad infinitum on here. More importantly, it is an example of a talented kid being a poor fit for Spurrier's offense. Had Mitch been recruited by Roper, I think he'd have a much better chance at thriving here but at this point, his confidence is shattered. I tend to think his development was butchered by the previous staff but I am sure Mitch bears some responsibility. I hope he finds success elsewhere though. He throws a hell of a ball."

Because Roper is a proven offensive guru. While Spurrier just changed the face of offense in the SEC.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These idiots don't see the writing on the wall.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mitch obviously has watched tape of WM from UF and the 'Barn. Run like hell man and fast.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile at cockytalk:

"If anything, I think it (Connor being a bust) calls into question alot of the Spurrier as "QB guru" mythology but that has already been rehashed ad infinitum on here. More importantly, it is an example of a talented kid being a poor fit for Spurrier's offense. Had Mitch been recruited by Roper, I think he'd have a much better chance at thriving here but at this point, his confidence is shattered. I tend to think his development was butchered by the previous staff but I am sure Mitch bears some responsibility. I hope he finds success elsewhere though. He throws a hell of a ball."

Because Roper is a proven offensive guru. While Spurrier just changed the face of offense in the SEC.

A plethora of ignorance at that board.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A plethora of ignorance at that board.

I love that board. It is so entertaining. They have no idea of the destruction that is coming. I just hate that 10 years of Spurdog's work will be completely destroyed it just 2 years.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I love that board. It is so entertaining. They have no idea of the destruction that is coming. I just hate that 10 years of Spurdog's work will be completely destroyed it just 2 years.

The way their fanbase turned on SOS is disgusting.....SOS is a HOF coach, one of the two best in SEC history, and he could only get them to ATL one time, yet, those idiots think Duncechump will get them there this year or next? Dumbasses.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The way their fanbase turned on SOS is disgusting.....SOS is a HOF coach, one of the two best in SEC history, and he could only get them to ATL one time, yet, those idiots think Duncechump will get them there this year or next? Dumbasses.

That fanbase and Mustank deserve one another.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile at cockytalk:

Wow! They are in for a rude awakening. If they think a Mustank oriented offense is going to do anything they are out of their minds. Mitch would have been reduced to handing the ball off and playing kill the clock. That beautiful ball he throws they reference......they would never see it. They are completely in denial about this asshat of a coach they have. This will be entertaining to watch.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He and Mason will be fighting for last place in the conference.....Neither should ever have been named HC at this level let alone in this conference.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I want chump to win....well, win just enough that they keep him....I see empty stadiums on the horizon...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A smart move. Does Roper even have a QB that can run the ball good to operate his offense?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well according to the Rivals Gamecock board Conner had a problem with partying, work ethic and was probably #3 on the depth chart anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator