Could the SEC get shut out of the playoff?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Scenario: ole miss loses today but beats MSU in the egg bowl. Auburn finds a way to beat Bama in the iron bowl. Who's left to make it into the final four?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is what FSU is dreaming of. They are shaking in their clown shoes thinking about playing alabama

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It could happen but I expect Bammer to roll Awbern and who cares about the egg bowl.

Bama will roll UGA and I hope they kill FSUcks. My Florida State friends need to be knocked down a peg or ten. 29 in a row? I'd make some remark about or current state of football affairs but it is too sad. We've totally flipped places with them. Foley better get his **** together already. He's made a mess of this. But hey women's soccer and volleyball are doing well. Nicely done Mr Foley!!!!

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
Born2beagator;n114073 said:
This is what FSU is dreaming of. They are shaking in their clown shoes thinking about playing alabama

Won't happen. When we when next week they will be at home watching the game on TV.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bama won't forget last year

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No SEC team in the playoff would be pretty crappy

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I stopped caring after our program went down. Remember, we started the SEC is the "toughest" conference talk back in 2006. If you remember, Meyer lobbied for us to get into that championship game over Michigan by saying that our schedule was harder. Then we barely get into the game and then DESTROY Ohio State. That was the beginning of the "SEC is the hardest conference" talk. If you remember just two years...yes...JUST TWO years earlier Auburn went undefeated and was left out of the championship game. That is unheard of these days.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If Bama doesn't get their heads out of their collective rumps, then yes we will be shut out of the playoff.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The sec will get shut out of the playoffs. This game is over my friends. Let's just hope Georgia tech beats fsu next week because bama is the only team I feel 100 percent sure could beat fsu

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n119187 said:
2 loss Bammer still makes it. 2 loss Mizzou does not.

A 2 loss Bama team only makes it if there are 2 or more upsets next week in the other conference title games and even then it's a crap shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.