Cow Art arrested

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
No doubt in my mind about that. I respect what Saban and Bama do on the field but I also hope they burn in hell for the stuff they get away with off the field.....In fact I hope they burn so bad that they burn down the whole stinkin state and take The Barners with them.....
Lot of Gators in the state. You hoping they burn too?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
No AR.....I don't want any Gators to burn.....I didn't realize there was so many Gators in that state.
The Gator Nation is really everywhere. Went to a HS reunion (small MS HS) and discovered a classmate had graduated from UF and married a Gator as well. Guy on my street a few houses down is a Gator. See Gator tags around town. The Gator Nation really is everywhere--even in States rog won't drive through. We don't bite, rog. Well, not usually.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Same here. Many Gator Fans here. The Gator Nation is all everywhere.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Gator Nation is really everywhere. Went to a HS reunion (small MS HS) and discovered a classmate had graduated from UF and married a Gator as well. Guy on my street a few houses down is a Gator. See Gator tags around town. The Gator Nation really is everywhere--even in States rog won't drive through. We don't bite, rog. Well, not usually.

Sokay AR, I was just skidding about my driving. When I've driven through Alabama, I liked the extensive
greenery (stretches of forests) and I never encountered a rude person = southern manners has spilled all
over that place. Driving atop that huge hill, looking at all the lights on Birmingham was a visual treat for this
flatlander. Stumbled into some good catfish-dinner places too.

You know my scoff-twit is just a tease. = gosh now I feel like a magician who's told how he does his trick.:confused:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Sokay AR, I was just skidding about my driving. When I've driven through Alabama, I liked the extensive
greenery (stretches of forests) and I never encountered a rude person = southern manners has spilled all
over that place. Driving atop that huge hill, looking at all the lights on Birmingham was a visual treat for this
flatlander. Stumbled into some good catfish-dinner places too.

You know my scoff-twit is just a tease. = gosh now I feel like a magician who's told how he does his trick.:confused:
I was just kidding back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator