TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cowturd, nothing new. UT is everyone's pre-season darling. Everyone's seasonal laughing stock.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Wasn't he the guy who said the Bama dynasty was over just a year or so ago?

He really is a "Cow turd"
Probably, he's been saying the game is too fast for Bama now who rely on strength and mashing their opponents. And All they did was win a national championship last year.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He did make a good hire in Kristine Leahy......the things I would do to her!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's that time of year. Let's start a thread on every pundit that doesn't pick us to win it all....it'll be a long list.

Cowherd is a blowhard, but he likes college football....which is much better when the national shows talk NBA and NHL all day long.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When was the last time UT got all of this love from the media? It's had to have been over a decade. Doesn't matter though. They'll choke under the pressure. That's pretty much what Jones is best at.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He did make a good hire in Kristine Leahy......the things I would do to her!
I have to tell you that it hurts a little thinking of Mr. Edmondson and Ms. Leahy in a lower end motel in Tampa, her seductively taking off his tie and saddle oxfords with the DiVinyls playing in the background and him flexing for her in his Hanes boxer-briefs as a prelude to the impending symphony...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This year's UT game worries me. I cringe that Dobbs may have got intense throwing training for his
senior final year. I'm hoping our D will be all over him in TFL and all over their WRs & TEs.
We can punt them into danger. Eddie can turn non-scoring drives into 3 points. Hoping our player
developments allow us to bull over them both O & D… put the choke on both UT and those spundips.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I am glad that they are getting all the attention seeing how it worked out so well for Auburn last year.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This year's UT game worries me. I cringe that Dobbs may have got intense throwing training for his
senior final year. I'm hoping our D will be all over him in TFL and all over their WRs & TEs.
We can punt them into danger. Eddie can turn non-scoring drives into 3 points. Hoping our player
developments allow us to bull over them both O & D… put the choke on both UT and those spundips.

Butch blows it, no worries.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to tell you that it hurts a little thinking of Mr. Edmondson and Ms. Leahy in a lower end motel in Tampa, her seductively taking off his tie and saddle oxfords with the DiVinyls playing in the background and him flexing for her in his Hanes boxer-briefs as a prelude to the impending symphony...
:shocked2:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Cowherd says 'Bama will be in the playoffs, nobody cares.

Nobody.

His job is to make people care.

So he has to say something at least a teeny bit unexpected. You assume the SEC champ will be in. 'Bama is a boring pick so you go LSU or UT and hope the pick works out for you.

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ohh UT ! Just for old times' sake, let's put Spurrier and Danny on the sidelines for a few minutes --
especially let them sit on the bench wearing headphones and drawing on a clipboard (all fake).

You know, Steve could do Mr. Two Bits and slam his visor down at cheer's end. What a roar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator