Craziest stat I've ever seen

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The front office in Jacksonville is why they are losing...not the coaches. Long as Kahn is making the decisions It doesn't matter who you put down there...they'll lose!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The front office in Jacksonville is why they are losing...not the coaches. Long as Kahn is making the decisions It doesn't matter who you put down there...they'll lose!

Idk man he's only been there for a few years and is pouring money into Jville. Wayne Weaver and Gene Smith are why they're in this position IMO. Although I will say the Bradley hire was brutal and he should have been fired last year.

This next head coach decision is crucial. Who do you want them to get?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Idk man he's only been there for a few years and is pouring money into Jville. Wayne Weaver and Gene Smith are why they're in this position IMO. Although I will say the Bradley hire was brutal and he should have been fired last year.

This next head coach decision is crucial. Who do you want them to get?
I'm a Patriots fan...it doesn't make a difference to me :lol:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Caldwell hasn't been any better. First time GM and first time head coach. Sounds like a formula for success right?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Caldwell hasn't been any better. First time GM and first time head coach. Sounds like a formula for success right?

Yea jury is out on Caldwell, he's had his fair share of horrid picks. I imagine this is his last year if they struggle again.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The Jags exist to make Gator fans feel better about themselves.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy how bad they were this year after the moves they made and Bortles looking to be legit as a future QB last season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Kahn doesn't make the football decisions. He's said he isn't a football guy. Caldwell makes all of those decisions. The most Kahn will do is fire Caldwell and bring in another GM which is highly possible.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kahn's kid is involved. I hope we clean house. Was hoping for the heads of Bradley, Caldwell and Butters for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator