Cronk returns to practice

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Probably saw how Perine seemed to struggle a bit against Georgia and he could have had an opportunity. imo, this would be huge if he stays going in to next season if we only take one RB this class.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You never know ... maybe Cronk gets mad-determined and hyper-develops something =
= blocking ability, leg-drive etc.?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Really surprised he hasn't been used much this year. Decent runner and can catch the ball. Got in Butters' doghouse somehow?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he'd be a great 3rd down back

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Cronk told Mac about his teeth and got put into the doghouse, then after Mac visited GatorChatter he apologized to Cronk .. :lol2:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He must've read some of the Hurd criticisms on twitter.

I thought the same thing. I understand if he wants to transfer. But he should wait until the end of the season. Glad he's back.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Good move by Cronk to come back, and he needs to stay a Gator. Cronk has plenty of time to reclaim his stud status and write his ticket, with natty highlights every Saturday. Look at Grier - xfer to WVA and sitting on the bench behind a guy from Panama City. The Mountaineers are having a great year - and Will ain't getting off that pine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Good move by Cronk to come back, and he needs to stay a Gator. Cronk has plenty of time to reclaim his stud status and write his ticket, with natty highlights every Saturday. Look at Grier - xfer to WVA and sitting on the bench behind a guy from Panama City. The Mountaineers are having a great year - and Will ain't getting off that pine.

Grier has to sit out this year as a transfer/suspension. Not a great analogy.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oops, you're right. You are one smart guy! My analogy will still be good next year.
I think Grier has to sit 6 games next year. I know WVU was trying to get him out of it, but I never read where it actually happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.