Crowdsourcing for Macs buyout

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I don't find it that funny. Hey, I'm one of the first people to be critical. I just was never a big fan of the websites, billboards, plane banners, etc. I guess even I have line. Call me crazy.

Speaking banners, when I lived in North Miami I ran at one of those "European Outdoor Fitness Courses" (in wooded land FIU campus) I was at a "chinup-station" with a clearing a bit over and one of those bannerplanes swooped down about 2.5-3 feet from the ground & hooked about a 1ft/side open metal triangle and snatched his banner off the grass & up,up & away. They say that's the most dangerous part.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking banners, when I lived in North Miami I ran at one of those "European Outdoor Fitness Courses" (in wooded land FIU campus) I was at a "chinup-station" with a clearing a bit over and one of those bannerplanes swooped down about 2.5-3 feet from the ground & hooked about a 1ft/side open metal triangle and snatched his banner off the grass & up,up & away. They say that's the most dangerous part.

I know...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can lose money firing a terrible coach or lose 1-2 mil of revenue per game bc of empty seats. It's up to them.

No one wants to watch this shyt. Even when we win no one wants to sit and see this shyt year after year after year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You can lose money firing a terrible coach or lose 1-2 mil of revenue per game bc of empty seats. It's up to them.

No one wants to watch this shyt. Even when we win no one wants to sit and see this shyt year after year after year.
There's still plenty that still enjoy this crap. I have no idea why, but they're out there.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I know we're all angry but is anyone really surprised? This is what we knew we'd look like after the spring game showed no real progress. We're in wait mode just like with chimp, and the wait is going to be painful.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I know we're all angry but is anyone really surprised? This is what we knew we'd look like after the spring game showed no real progress. We're in wait mode just like with chimp, and the wait is going to be painful.
I have been pretty adamant that this problem is systemic. Swamp forgive U.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We would be better off funding a flyover of the stadium like we were planning to do with Muschamp years ago here putting "Zook was better" or something similar on the banner.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just donated $10 million. Just $10 million more to go...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
10 years is a long time to be wandering in the football desert. I'm tired and thirsty. :mad:

gatorbait1906

Nov 29, 2016
There's still plenty that still enjoy this crap. I have no idea why, but they're out there.

Ran into one last week at the game. He told me he doesn’t have to hear me yelling how piss poor this coaching staff is. He called security on me at halftime because of it. Says he has been sitting in that seat for 32 years and doesn’t want to hear it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator