Crowdsourcing for Macs buyout

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No. No. No. This will work itself out. Mac isn't good enough but that's low class.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I just want to know what happens when all the guy gets is like say 10k in donations and pockets it, is there anyway to keep him from doing that?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Impossible, if the Bull Gators want him out they won't be using the internet.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I just want to know what happens when all the guy gets is like say 10k in donations and pockets it, is there anyway to keep him from doing that?
If anyone actually donates to this crap they deserve to lose their money. I'm thinking it's just a publicity ploy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Best thing of all, it's tax-deductible. You'll get a second feel-good reminder when you go to file your 2017 return.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I don't usually post in ridiculous threads but this is what is wrong with our country now....somebody thinks social media and crowdsourcing is going to force a firing????

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
leaving-now.gif

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It's a joke. Jesus Christ. He should be fired. Wtf is the problem? You guys have a problem with giving him a ton of money to go away? Oh yeah really low class! Wow you guys are retarded some times. How?? How is this low class? Gimme a ****ing break. God please don't let this board become intolerable too. It's sounding a lot like Swamp Gas lately.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's a joke. Jesus Christ. He should be fired. Wtf is the problem? You guys have a problem with giving him a ton of money to go away? Oh yeah really low class! Wow you guys are retarded some times. How?? How is this low class? Gimme a ****ing break. God please don't let this board become intolerable too. It's sounding a lot like Swamp Gas lately.

LOL. I'm the last person to sound like Swamp Gas so your comment is beyond stupid. Starting a gofundme to buy the coach out is low class. If you don't understand why then you probably donated. Good day Bruce!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am totally on board with this. I'm not gonna donate because times are tough right now but I'm rooting for them to reach their goal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. I'm the last person to sound like Swamp Gas so your comment is beyond stupid. Starting a gofundme to buy the coach out is low class. If you don't understand why then you probably donated. Good day Bruce!
Again, it’s a joke. You guys are really taking this seriously? It’s like putting a “For Sale” sign in a coach’s front yard after a loss.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Again, it’s a joke. You guys are really taking this seriously? It’s like putting a “For Sale” sign in a coach’s front yard after a loss.

I guess I don't find it that funny. Hey, I'm one of the first people to be critical. I just was never a big fan of the websites, billboards, plane banners, etc. I guess even I have line. Call me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator