Currently 104th ranked offense, but.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I kid you not, my wife told me that she doesn't Watch gator football anymore because it's so boring. So she just goes to sleep good night games come on. But she said that my constant laughter wakes her up. I've moved on from rage to laughter. At this joke of a coaching staff.
I doubt I'll make to the end.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What happens if for some inextricable reason we have an offensive explosion? Do we stay with the alternate unis?

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
What happens if for some inextricable reason we have an offensive explosion? Do we stay with the alternate unis?

That's when it's revealed the new unis r superhero suits...like Ironman's.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When I watch now, I honestly have no emotion regardless of what happens during the game. If we make a play I just sit there and feel nothing, and if we do something stupid or the other team scores I just sit there feeling nothing. It honestly doesn't matter. We aren't going anywhere special until this staff is fired.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don't get emotional at all when things go bad anymore. Hell, I told my wife if TA&M scored more than 14 we would lose, then watched it slowly come to fruition. Just calmly sitting there watching our inept team. Calmly.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if we will break into the 90s after this yardage explosion?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UCF is number 1 in scoring offense and number 5 in total offense. Who is their coach again?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jack Frost.
original.gif

:lol: I think his name is Scott

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I kid you not, my wife told me that she doesn't Watch gator football anymore because it's so boring. So she just goes to sleep good night games come on. But she said that my constant laughter wakes her up. I've moved on from rage to laughter. At this joke of a coaching staff.

My wife now cleans the house during day games and during our night games goes to watch Home shows and golden girls reruns. She used to be scared I was mad but now knows I just laugh about it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well we are back up to the # 103 total yards/game spot now with the bye week but FSU has now passed us to move into the # 102 total yards/game spot now. The bye week moved us up to the # 36 defense now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are back to # 113 now in total yards/game. :lol: Hopefully a coaching change makes this point moot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.