David Wunderlich's film study (UF vs Tenn)

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Regardless, it shows Franks understanding the offense and knowing where to put the ball given the defenses and matchups.

I know some remain convinced that he's not smart enough to tie his own shoes and won't change their mind no matter what.
Weekly my ass (pardon the expression), I go from moment to moment.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Regardless, it shows Franks understanding the offense and knowing where to put the ball given the defenses and matchups.

I know some remain convinced that he's not smart enough to tie his own shoes and won't change their mind no matter what.

So Donkey is Franks' newest fan! Wow - I'm going to take a quick temperature check in Hell... :ohboy:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhhhh.... on that second pass to Swain (5:20) in the video, Franks doesn't throw to Moral Stephens vs the corner back. Good call, IMO. I don't care if he has inside leverage on a CB. That isn't Cornelius Ingram out there. The CB is baiting him and can recover, I suspect. Take the safe throw to the receiver.

Imo when they put those TEs (especially Raymond, Stevens, and Lewis who aren't receiver type TEs) or a HB outside to run a go route, they are just occupying the CBs and getting favorable matchups on the slot receivers. Of course, if I'm the opposing DC and I see that first play, with Scarlett wide, Swain in the slot and another receiver wide right, I tell my two safeties to favor Swain and the other receiver and feel pretty comfortable with a CB alone on Scarlett.

That's fine by me. Freddie against a safety is a matchup in our favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.