Depth chart for UK game

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Nothing shocking. J. Taylor still at number two behind Johnson. Dawson is listed and will start at nickel. Gardner listed at number two behind Wilson. Putu and Williamson backing up Tabor and Dawson respectively.

Powell listed as starter in the slot and wide position opposite Callaway. Swain is number two in the slot WR, Failwood is backup to Brandon out wide. Josh Hammond and CJ Worton (!) are listed two and three behind Antonio.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-releases-Week-2-depth-chart-ahead-of-SEC-opener-47235178

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we don't start in a 3 WR set. It's going to be tough on Powell.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I hope we don't start in a 3 WR set. It's going to be tough on Powell.

Callaway is great, but Powell is a warrior too when healthy and right now, he's become the linchpin. He's taking on a lot for this wobbling offense and if he gets a new injury or aggravates that foot injury from last year we are in a world of hurt. My guess is that we see a lot more TEs catching passes vs UK.

And Swain and J. Hammond need to grow up quick.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway is great, but Powell is a warrior too when healthy and right now, he's become the linchpin. He's taking on a lot for this wobbling offense and if he gets a new injury or aggravates that foot injury from last year we are in a world of hurt. My guess is that we see a lot more TEs catching passes vs UK.

And Swain and J. Hammond need to grow up quick.

Both of them need to learn how to block.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I assume that by putting Powell as the starter at both Y and Z it means that if we are playing 2 WRs, it's Callaway and Powell, and if we are playing 3 WRs, Powell slides over to the slot and Fulwood gets the start. Which really makes Fulwood a starter in the 3 WR set. God help us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.