Devil's Toothpaste Explosion--A feel good video-Updated

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I've been following this guy's videos for a little over a year. He has some really cool videos which are not just educational, but always entertaining as well--each one is very well done. This guy is a former NASA and Apple engineer, worked extensively on the Mars Curiosity Rover project, and asst other engineering related things. You wouldn't think it from his age--sure looks young to me anyway. This video tells a good story for a young boy facing a very rare cancer(like only 6 kids have ever had it before!)

Worth the watch and also worth watching Mark Rober's other videos as well. They are very addictive. He has 16+million subscribers so a lot of folks feel that way.

Last edited:

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
And yet another one by a different guy. I believe this guy works as an engineer at NASA in Huntsville, AL. He makes a lot of these types videos as well.

This one is about a baseball. A very fast baseball. Really interesting.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I've been following this guy's videos for a little over a year. He has some really cool videos which are not just educational, but always entertaining as well--each one is very well done. This guy is a former NASA and Apple engineer, worked extensively on the Mars Curiosity Rover project, and asst other engineering related things. You wouldn't think it from his age--sure looks young to me anyway. This video tells a good story for a young boy facing a very rare cancer(like only 6 kids have ever had it before!)

Worth the watch and also worth watching Mark Rober's other videos as well. They are very addictive. He has 16+million subscribers so a lot of folks feel that way.

Who's cutting onions?!

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yet another....with both these guys collaborating. I'm envious--they have the best jobs in the world. This is the rocket powered golf club, and it shows a ton of work went into design and build.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
A new, improved....Elephant Toothpaste....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator