GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know if anyone cares but I thought this is awesome:

View attachment 3065
One reason why he is such a good rebounder - good instincts are key as well.
I'm curious though, I'm pretty sure that when reading about Canyon Barry that his dad said he had a 40" vertical leap. That doesn't seem right now with this information. I'll need to check that out.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm curious though, I'm pretty sure that when reading about Canyon Barry that his dad said he had a 40" vertical leap. That doesn't seem right now with this information. I'll need to check that out.

Key word above is STANDING vertical. Pretty sure that means he had no momentum going into the jump.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He said it on an interview with steve Russel the other day. Also Billy Horschel was on and when he was asked about it he said he had a brother that was a trainer at Charleston who raved about his athletisism. No link to this but I promise it was on the steve Russell show the other day.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
One reason why he is such a good rebounder - good instincts are key as well..

Finney-Smith is also a very quick jumper particularly on the second jump. That is another reason he is such a good rebounder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.