Didn't watch the game. 20 reasons why...

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
1. Dave Aranda defense is specifically schemed to stop an offense like ours.

2. Guice

3. We have a walk-on in the linebacker rotation.

4. Franks. Kid is not ready for prime time. May never be. 16 points of offense is pathetic regardless of any extenuating circumstances.

5. Instead of watching an exercise in futility, I decided to go out with my kids. Much better time.

6. A game like this got Ron Zook fired. Enough said.

7. No defense to bail out MacElwain anymore. Calling him Mac is what I would call someone if we were friends. He is not my friend.

8. LSU was like an injured dog in a back alley corner. Knew this would happen.

9. We suck. We don't necessarily need to find a superstar head coach, just someone who can churn out offense. That's why I like Mike Leach. Dude beat USC.

10. I live in Austin. When I tell people I'm a Gator fan, everyone invariably says, "Who's y'alls coach?" Enough said.

11. When everyone stops going to games, and stops watching, that'll be enough to get MacElwain fired. That'll probably never happen. Too many Gators too emotionally invested. Stop torturing yourselves and skip a couple games.

12. I am fully convinced we do things, for the most part, the right way. It does get tiring and frustrating playing rogue programs and watching them kick our a$$. I think that's one of the reasons Meyer left and HBC left. I'm not saying turn rogue, but it's just frustrating. And, I believe the right man can negate any advantages a rogue program has over us in terms of talent.

13. If this keeps up, we will not beat Muschamp.

14. Our problems are so bad, even Matt Corral won't be able to fix them. Anyway, depending on an 18 year old kid to be the answer to your problems is not only futile, it's a lie. I don't trust this offensive staff with developing a qb.

15. We need offense. There really are no top tier coaches available. We need to go after a great offensive coordinator.

16. This administration needs to order McElwain to fire Nussmeier immediately. If McElwain refuses, fire him for cause.

17. I don't think one recruiting class a program makes. It is futile to think McElwain can suddenly do a complete 180 and turn around the program with one class. That's ridiculous.

18. Unfortunately, McElwain isn't going anywhere for a while.

19. "What must be done eventually, must be dome immediately." Bullcrap.

20. Georgia is going to destroy us.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1. Dave Aranda defense is specifically schemed to stop an offense like ours.

I can only imagine the elaborate schemes necessary to stop that juggernaut known as Franks & Co. :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
21. Attended a wedding. Did catch a lot of it....sadly.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm not ready to bag on Franks just yet. I think he is the product of shyt for coaching and there in NO position in FB that needs good coaching, he aint getting it IMO and learning on the job. Lets also keep in mind with pothead and Cleveland out, his choices are limited.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not ready to bag on Franks just yet. I think he is the product of shyt for coaching and there in NO position in FB that needs good coaching, he aint getting it IMO and learning on the job. Lets also keep in mind with pothead and Cleveland out, his choices are limited.
I am not hating on Franks just yet... he's just a kid that's trying to succeed with horrific coaching. I blame butters for everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.