DL Coach Williams replaced with Chris Rumph of Texas

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Oh well, lets hope we get the best DL and WR coach possible and cece sends in that LOI

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
I'm freaking out over here....and on top of everything, now I have to move back and forth between two threads! This is CRAZY!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't help but wonder if a booster from another school offered them money, and that's why CeCe's dad is so against him going to UF.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n171064 said:
what are the odds jefferson never ends up coming to UF? that would be our kind of luck
Jefferson's mother, for what it's worth, seems plenty happy with her son's commitment, openly sobbing on camera — to which CeCe playfully told her "Stop cryin'!" — after he donned his Florida hat. Goldkamp was at that commitment ceremony and got quotes from CeCe about why she cried, and the value of proximity:

"I know exactly why. I have a brother in prison. I have two sisters, they graduated high school, but I’ll be the first one of her kids to attend college, a university. So I know where that emotion comes from. It was kind of hard for me not to cry, but I stayed strong, I knew there was too many people watching. I’m just happy for my parents. I’m just happy I can let them experience this."

"That’s pretty cool. I’m right here in the yard announcing where I’m going to college and she’s crying like I’m about to go to war or something, so I can only imagine how she’d be feeling if I went nine hours, six hours down the road. That was big for me and her. My dad, he takes care of himself. Leo’s Leo."
Calm down Doc.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJB;n171111 said:
I can't help but wonder if a booster from another school offered them money, and that's why CeCe's dad is so against him going to UF.
There is no doubt about it that CeCe's dad is in on something dirty. I guarantee you that he got paid to steer his son somewhere else. Stuff like this happens alot in recruiting nowadays.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n171116 said:
"That was big for me and her. My dad, he takes care of himself. Leo’s Leo."

This quote is why I think a money offer may be involved.

Oct 5, 2014
GatorJB;n171111 said:

Wanna get some of that Cam Newton cash...

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We seem to be poached of any good coaches that we hire at a greater rate than any other school in the country. We never seem to be able to field an intact staff for very long, regardless of who is the head coach. Maybe I'm just pissed, but that's how it seems

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n171158 said:
We seem to be poached of any good coaches that we hire at a greater rate than any other school in the country. We never seem to be able to field an intact staff for very long, regardless of who is the head coach. Maybe I'm just pissed, but that's how it seems

Welcome to the world of coaching. Hardly any coaches stay in one place for a long stretch of time, it's the nature of the beast.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jerk move by Williams

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStompin';n171012 said:
So, why is he "gone"? Why so sure the issue can't and won't be resolved with him ending up at UF after all?

no the coach is gone

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n171048 said:
Teryl Austin was here about the same amount of time. Moral of the story? Don't hire NFL guys. They're mercenaries.

He was here Meyer's last year I think. Was the other guy's name George Brown or something like that? He was here a month and then to the Dolphins I believe. Austin was after the guy that split after a month or 2 weeks or whatever it was.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
George Edwards. He's now DC with the Vikings. He left about a month or so after being at UF for the Bills.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n171217 said:
George Edwards. He's now DC with the Vikings. He left about a month or so after being at UF for the Bills.

Yeah. It was two days after NSD.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n171100 said:
I'm freaking out over here....and on top of everything, now I have to move back and forth between two threads! This is CRAZY!

I've noticed you've been pretty tightly wound, my friend, during this whole recruiting thing... It's all gonna be ok. It's captivating and interesting as hell, but at the end of the day, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. Just try to have fun. I know you "girls just wanna have fun.". :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator