Do some of you remember the Nebraska game or Ga in the 60s?

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Gators,
I have an invitation to the Alps for early Christmas celebrations in the hills, blass horn music from above, natives singing Bavarian Christmas songs, the whole gingerbread thing. After the FSU game I can t get myself to stay home, or bring my pad, I ve seen this all before when I was much younger. Did any of you freeze like I did in the gatorbowl in the rain watching MD take us apart?
I guess you ll say I m not a gator for missing the Ala "game" can you call this a game? I m too old to suffer through that.
Sun nite when I get back I ll catch up and see what the numbers were. Can any of you imagine what its like having your team troled in German and Italian? Thats my fate mon.
I wish all of you a good week,and hope after we re 0-3 in our last games we can still put the pieces back together.
Keep well folks, have a great week, and don t let this make you as sick as it makes me.
Bayergator
Augsburg Germany
U of F Class of 78

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds good, enjoy yourself sir. I'm seriously debating unloading my tix. My work schedule sucks even though I have Saturday off, work until 11 pm Friday night, then have to be back at it at 8 am Sunday. I may regret doing it, but then again, I'll likely just bite the bullet and go, it has been a long while since we've been there.

The whole malaise last night is just frustrating as ****, that's all.:banghead:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be about 25 miles into the back country, not cell phone and data friendly, so I too will find out the outcome of the event well after the fact. Mercifully.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Kid has a soccer tournament game right in the middle... I'll probably watch on my phone a bit, but the soccer game should be more entertaining.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have
Kid has a soccer tournament game right in the middle... I'll probably watch on my phone a bit, but the soccer game should be more entertaining.

Watching the grass grow has been more entertaining than our offense over the last few years.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be a bloodbath. Our defense looks like they finally broke and gave up on the offense last night. Without their support, it's going to be real ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator