Donovan Peoples-Jones announces top 5

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tom VanHaaren ESPN Staff Writer
ESPN 300 wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones named a top five of Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State. The No. 27 ranked prospect in the country is planning to enroll early, so he will likely be making his commitment in the next two months.

We need this one. Let's hope he makes the right decision.:chomp:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Don't get your hopes dude cause Mac is great at letting us down in this department. My guess is Mac really thinks we get him and when he goes somewhere else we will offer a 2* WR that's like 195 at his position and he will commit to us.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3 horse race between OSU, Meatchicken, and us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There is no race. he's going to Michigan

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how people think they ACTUALLY know where an 18 year old kid is going :lol:

That is, unless some of y'all are related :suspect:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
If we had a real passing game and top tier QB we might have a chance. Why would you come to a program with no identity on offense and a scatterbrain play caller? Calloway and Cleveland would be top college WR IF they were at Clemson, Alabama or Michigan. WR come her to die or get converted to DB's in the league. We don't have boosters like some schools that will call an AD or meet him in the parking deck to "discuss" the future of the program and his future at Florida. If we did Foley would have been gone 14 years ago when SOS just up and left.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
If we had a real passing game and top tier QB we might have a chance. Why would you come to a program with no identity on offense and a scatterbrain play caller? Calloway and Cleveland would be top college WR IF they were at Clemson, Alabama or Michigan. WR come her to die or get converted to DB's in the league. We don't have boosters like some schools that will call an AD or meet him in the parking deck to "discuss" the future of the program and his future at Florida. If we did Foley would have been gone 14 years ago when SOS just up and left.

You ain't just whistling Dixie my friend... spot on.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Jake Allen will reel him in ;)

j/k I have no idea

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan or us imho. He said he really wanted to play in the SEC. But I think it's Mish!tgan too

We're his #2 school for sure. Unless Michigan cancels football , he's going to Michigan .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We're his #2 school for sure. Unless Michigan cancels football , he's going to Michigan .

Next time you talk to him, tell him to reconsider if he wants to win titles and catch TD's from the next Gator Great (#11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator