Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here is video of him dunking of 6'11 guy committed to KU

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That kid has some hops. The big guy is Udoka Azubuike from over in Jacksonville. Hopefully Bassett, who is a 3 star, can play to a 5 star level.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
That kid has some hops. The big guy is Udoka Azubuike from over in Jacksonville. Hopefully Bassett, who is a 3 star, can play to a 5 star level.
He has a long way to go. Kid can jump and block shots on defense...but dunking is kinda the extent on offense. I've seen some short jumpers but that's vs really smaller defenders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah.... he is a project who will need to build his skills, but he is athletic and that should fit well with White's style.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our other commit from Oldsmar, Hester ('0'), is at the point and then provides the assist to Bassett on the dunk (can we start calling Bassett 'The Hound'?).

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There is not much help coming in next year. Need White to take the next step as a coach.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the kid can provide Bo Wallace play, then I'm fine with him being limited on offense. We need some guys to step up their play as well. Robinson has really started to get it this year. He is more patient and starting to really develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.