Driskel is only 200 yards away from his 2012 season

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
As of today Jeff has 1461 yards with 10 td and 1 int. His entire 2012 season he had 1646 yards with 12 tds and 5 ints. I know this is against lesser teams but I think this tells us all we need to know about the coaches from the last few years. Another stat that amazes me is that we have 12 passing TDs. Our entire passing TDs for the last few years are; 18, 11, 13, 13, 12. It's hard to believe that we are on pace to have our best season with passing TDs since Tebow had 28.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
jeff-driskel-scooter-jorts-florida.png

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. Hope he keeps it up for his sake and for the sake of making Muschamp look more like the moron he is.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to think back to Brantley and know he deserved to transfer out of here too. That :kiffin:HC deserved zero loyalty --
he ruined players hopes & dreams.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good for Jeff. Not hard to believe when you dont have an asshat with no offensive mind as a HC.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love these threads. They to continue to show that Chump was a complete idiot. I feel great about our program but there's something about feeling validation that we had the talent. I follow recruiting closely and I was tired of hearing that we had no talent in our offense. When in reality, we had no talent in the front office.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its also nice to know that some of us that believed Driskel had the talent weren't entirely stupid...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n291494 said:
I follow recruiting closely and I was tired of hearing that we had no talent in our offense. When in reality, we had no talent in the front office.

:exactly:

Really happy Jeff is doing well. I always liked him as a Gator. Good kid.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n291537 said:
I wonder if former Muschimp Offensive players can sue him. He did kill their career. Hey Law what do you think?

He's got million$. ??

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jeff could have been a player for us, Brantley could have as well. When you have Jethro Bodine(s) as your HBC things are going to be a disaster. They were and the nightmare is over.

My new saying.....(to the tune of the Munchkins singing in the Wizard of Oz)....."Ding dong, the Muschamp's gone"

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n291504 said:
Its also nice to know that some of us that believed Driskel had the talent weren't entirely stupid...

Driskel always had the physical gifts, the questions were if he had what it took upstairs. For SEC play that still might be a question, but that could be coaching or himself. We will never know.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My opinion about Driskel was and still is that he was frustrated with the stupid, ineffective offensive scheme and simply tried to do too much by himself to win the game. Keeping the ball instead of throwing it away, too much running, forcing passes that shouldn't have been thrown, etc. Nobody around smart enough to coach him or develop him or even mentor him. I'm glad to see he's doing well.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
TheDouglas78;n291575 said:
Driskel always had the physical gifts, the questions were if he had what it took upstairs. For SEC play that still might be a question, but that could be coaching or himself. We will never know.
This was always my belief.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
TheDouglas78;n291575 said:

I agree as a pumper of his, I felt like I was let down by his performance. I hope the best for him and since he has his degree from Florida will always be a Gator and I wish nothing but the best for him.....oh yeah I hope he sues Muschimp for lost revenue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.