Driskel presser says it all

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've seen that video at least 9 times now over the past few years...enough is enough...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel has been clueless ever since he was named the starter. Muschamp can sink with him since he gives him the starting nod even though he doesn't have a clue.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Same repeated line... Don't have to watch the whole thing... Says nothing

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now I know why he wears #6 it's his IQ. All he kept saying is we didn't do a good job. Everywhere else in the real world when you don't do a good job you have to look for a new one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because the problem is with the HBC. it won't change until he's gone.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's not the coaches, it's the players. Outside of Vernon Hargreaves, is there another great player on the defense? Is there even a good player? Dante Fowler again vanished like he did in several games last year. We were once again told that UF would have a good pass rush this year, obviously that was more propaganda. Jonathan Bullard is a five star bust. On offense, The tale of kelbvin Taylor being quicker and faster than last year is another bit of false propaganda. You might be able to wear down a Kentucky with a couple of slow backs, but when you start playing good teams, their lack of elusiveness, quickness, and speed is readily apparent. The standard mantra always recited that Florida is a very talented team is a myth. There may be a lot of guys that are NFL players, after all last year's bad team had as many guys make NFL rosters as last year's National Champions, but they aren't goo college players. Isn't that what matters, how they do in college, not the pros? It all starts at quarterback. Florida has sucked at quarterback since Tebow left. Maybe there is a quarterback on the roster right now that doesn't suck, but his name isn't Driskel. It seems that Muschamp is wedded to Driskel, he made the comment that Driskel gives the gators the best opportunity to win. When will the winning start? Muschamp is now 4-12 against ranked teams, is this what Foley had in mind when he hired him?

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n57135 said:
Maybe, but his point is well made. And the players are Muschamp's responsibility. It is a failure of Muschamp's program, regardless.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Roper to himself: wtf have I gotten myself in to? Roper to wife: wtf have we gotten ourselves in to?

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
The Original DC said:
Roper to himself: wtf have I gotten myself in to? Roper to wife: wtf have we gotten ourselves in to?
Roper to agent "Find me something"

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
If he didn't watch game film on Driskel before he got here then that's on him.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I do not understand the lack of civility towards Driskel.

I completely understand and support the desire to see if another QB has the mojo, but the lack of class towards a player I do not.

WM, as a coach being paid, as well as he is, is a little different. I prefer a little more tact, but...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
spook;n57145 said:
Maybe, but his point is well made. And the players are Muschamp's responsibility. It is a failure of Muschamp's program, regardless.

Exactly. This is WM's fourth season at UF. The senior class is his along with the freshmen, sophs and juniors. But I suspect the Chump-pumpers are looking for any excuse to shift the blame from their guy. Last year they had injuries and Brent Pease as scapegoats.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm not blaming Driskel either. It would be damn interesting to see what he would do under Spurrier. Be that as it may, coaching is a major component of any college football player's career. Muschamp has failed Driskel on every level imaginable. It's on the Champer, not Driskel. I'm ready to end this now as well. But intellectually I know we own Champer until the last whistle in the FSU game this year after Winston throws out his arm raining down TD's on us. I'll say this...it won't be pretty.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Which film, the one where he broke his ankle 3 games in or the one where he went 11-1 and was only asked to hand the ball off and throw occasional short passes in the flat so that Dan Quinn's defense could win the game for us? The film didn't tell him what he needed to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.