Drunk Louis Murphy wakes up in locked Flagler Museum after Deonte's wedding

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
$hit happens when you party naked....

This is a move along nothing to see here... got blasted at a buddy's wedding, didn't hurt anyone but himself. Didn't put anyone in danger. Just did something stupid to a window and himself. Pay to fix the window, nothing more, nothing less.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
$hit happens when you party naked....

This is a move along nothing to see here... got blasted at a buddy's wedding, didn't hurt anyone but himself. Didn't put anyone in danger. Just did something stupid to a window and himself. Pay to fix the window, nothing more, nothing less.
It's a funny story, which is why I shared it. I didn't see anyone pushing for his public execution (except maybe Gardner, who blames Urban for any incident that happens to his former players for the rest of their lives).

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's a funny story, which is why I shared it. I didn't see anyone pushing for his public execution (except maybe Gardner, who blames Urban for any incident that happens to his former players for the rest of their lives).

Not saying you were Ox, the story is hilarious. It's some of the reactions that need to simmer down.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been to that museum at least a dozen times in my life, including my senior prom. The place has lots of nooks and crannies. I'm surprised no one has tried to do this intentionally before. There's actually a passage behind a wall that goes up to Flagler's bedroom. In his later years he used to slip away from his guests into it when he got tired at dinner parties. That's the spot I'd pick to hide in. You could either hide in there with a bunch of buddies and then come down and drink cognac and shoot pool in the billiard room or sneak in there with your chick and have sex in Henry Flagler's bed. Murphy's an idiot for not taking full advantage of the situation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've been to that museum at least a dozen times in my life, including my senior prom. The place has lots of nooks and crannies. I'm surprised no one has tried to do this intentionally before. There's actually a passage behind a wall that goes up to Flagler's bedroom. In his later years he used to slip away from his guests into it when he got tired at dinner parties. That's the spot I'd pick to hide in. You could either hide in there with a bunch of buddies and then come down and drink cognac and shoot pool in the billiard room or sneak in there with your chick and have sex in Henry Flagler's bed. Murphy's an idiot for not taking full advantage of the situation.
You'd get arrested, but worth it. :lol:

The billiard room:
fce6b30a176be0b4c321e949dd64ecb7.jpg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think the real story here is Deonte finally caught something....

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bets on how long before we have a new poster named DrunkLouisMurphy?

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator