Early line for UF v. Michigan

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's not my point it's your point. Again, you said Mac won because he had Chump's players. And yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players.
So you've tried the excuse that the defense just decided to play better.
Big T threw in the SEC suddenly got bad excuse.
Would you like to try the Chump was such a horrible coach that even a mediocre coach could win with his players? That's better but it doesn't explain dealing with the mess on the O-line.
Ok, meyer couldn't win with his players and muschamp could. Are you implying mac is better than muschamp and meyer? I've said a couple times mac appears to be better than muschamp. I don't know what you're trying to prove here?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, meyer couldn't win with his players and muschamp could. Are you implying mac is better than muschamp and meyer? I've said a couple times mac appears to be better than muschamp. I don't know what you're trying to prove here?
He's one of the more ardent Mac supporters.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol..man it has been a long time. I can not remember who the negative nancies were and who the sunshine pumpers were....but man is it coming back quickly. Good Lord. Lol
I'm really negative about you changing your avatar. I miss the old one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not my point it's your point. Again, you said Mac won because he had Chump's players. And yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players.
So you've tried the excuse that the defense just decided to play better.
Big T threw in the SEC suddenly got bad excuse.
Would you like to try the Chump was such a horrible coach that even a mediocre coach could win with his players? That's better but it doesn't explain dealing with the mess on the O-line.
There isn't much doubt that Mac is slightly better than Chimp. Chimp is basically a 5 loss coach (at UF, it changes with talent levels more or less inherent at a program, though my expectations are beginning to change seeing the inability of Butters to recruit) and Butters is generally a 4 loss coach, though this year is going to be subpar for him. Like Chimp, who had his best year in his second year, we've seen the best of Butters too. Due to his terrible recruiting, 2015 was as good as it gets with Butters. It will be at least 3 more years til our roster looks like an SEC team again, and Butters won't last that long.

I dont really know what to do with you if you aren't aware that the SEC East is terrible. Has been for a while.

It really doesn't matter much. This year Mac is coaching Mac's players. He owns it, completely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.