Eating at the Waffle House

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Link has 16 pictures (various instances related to "Crimes and Misconduct at Fast Food Restaurants"), but the one that was up was blood at the entrance to a McDonalds where someone got stabbed. Bit of a "WTF?" to see a pic of a bloody door and a caption of stabbing under a headline of someone fired for putting their hair in the kitchen pot.

Oh, and I"m heading to Waffle House for lunch right now. Funny that.

EDIT - seems over half the dang instances in the photo sequence occurred at What-a-burger locations. Glad we don't have that dangerous chain around here.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's just crazy. To think that would be tolerated. In this day and age where everybody seems to have a smartphone or at least a camera phone of some sort. Anything and everything seems to get r corded nowadays.

That being said I will continue to go to Waffle House. And I will continue to sit at the counter and watch my entire meal be made every step of the way. I have been eating at Waffle House for thirty years and very rarely do I stray from my usual meal. Don't even look at the menu. No need.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The key to Waffle House is to stay out of the bathroom and sit at the counter.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I understand that they actually do have a hire the ex-con program. I don't have a problem with that as long as they wash the pots good after they get through taking care of their personal hygiene.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/1...-at-georgia-waffle-house.html?intcmp=trending
Naked woman goes on rampage at Georgia Waffle House
1452870354115.jpg

A 37-year-old woman was arrested after police say she stripped off all her clothes and went on a rampage at a Georgia Waffle House.

Investigators said Jennifer Mary Nicholson, 37, of Marietta, Ga., took off all her clothes, punched a woman in the face and broke her nose and then threw plates and other dishes at a window and at stunned patrons on Jan. 8, Fox 5 Atlanta reports.

The incident took place at the Waffle House restaurant in Kennesaw, about 27 miles north of Atlanta, the station reported Thursday.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/1...-at-georgia-waffle-house.html?intcmp=trending
Naked woman goes on rampage at Georgia Waffle House
1452870354115.jpg

A 37-year-old woman was arrested after police say she stripped off all her clothes and went on a rampage at a Georgia Waffle House.

Investigators said Jennifer Mary Nicholson, 37, of Marietta, Ga., took off all her clothes, punched a woman in the face and broke her nose and then threw plates and other dishes at a window and at stunned patrons on Jan. 8, Fox 5 Atlanta reports.

The incident took place at the Waffle House restaurant in Kennesaw, about 27 miles north of Atlanta, the station reported Thursday.

Bi_ch wanted them scattered, smothered AND covered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator