EDSBS: Blatant Homerism- Kentucky

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Just ****ing stop it about Mullen. Even the refugee Bible bangers will tell us that Jesus Christ himself can’t coach this trash collection of players that Mullen was hired to replace.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on record saying 3 wins this year and stricklin gets the boot. We'll go winless in conference play. Pumpers will claim we didn't have enough talent to beat vandy and csu

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I'm on record saying 3 wins this year and stricklin gets the boot. We'll go winless in conference play. Pumpers will claim we didn't have enough talent to beat vandy and csu

Nobody’s going anywhere. Fuchs isn’t firing his southern dandy squeaky clean athletic director over a trashed football program only winning three games. Fuchs will be happy with 9 wins a year as long as the seats are full and the players aren’t getting arrested. Lombardi and Machen are long gone. Fuchs wants an Ivy League university, not SEC.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody’s going anywhere. Fuchs isn’t firing his southern dandy squeaky clean athletic director over a trashed football program only winning three games. Fuchs will be happy with 9 wins a year as long as the seats are full and the players aren’t getting arrested. Lombardi and Machen are long gone. Fuchs wants an Ivy League university, not SEC.
9 wins a year lol. We're a long ways from that. But you make a good point. Maybe Fuchs needs to be sent down the road as well. I want heads to start rolling. I think a 3 win season will open some eyes.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
9 wins a year lol. We're a long ways from that. But you make a good point. Maybe Fuchs needs to be sent down the road as well. I want heads to start rolling. I think a 3 win season will open some eyes.

You know Fuchs isn’t going anywhere either. My fear is that UF is a lot more interested in academic standing these days than the messy business of clawing your way to the top of the SEC football pile. That involves too many embarrassing murders, girlfriend assaults and credit card arrests for these Chardonnay sippers.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know Fuchs isn’t going anywhere either. My fear is that UF is a lot more interested in academic standing these days than the messy business of clawing your way to the top of the SEC football pile. That involves too many embarrassing murders, girlfriend assaults and credit card arrests for these Chardonnay sippers.
They need to look at how much the university of Alabama has grown since saban's arrived.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I guess I'll be the Sunshine Pumper. I say Mullen turns this around by mid-Oct.

Y'all can jump and jump hard but I'm still hopeful.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
The bit that jumped out for me ...

last five-star signee came on in 2015 (I assume Ivey?)

Georgia had seven five-star recruits in their 2018 class.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
“We’re a subprime program now, and it will take years to get back to solvency. Years.”

Yep, sure, uhha, yes, ci this!!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I never said that.

Sadly if you do not swear fealty to the idea that only star matter and join the star gazers club, SD twists your view around to "stars don't matter."

UF hired a coach with a mediocre SEC record. Regardless of how many stars the star gazers see, it can not really be surprising when he loses his first SEC game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly if you do not swear fealty to the idea that only star matter and join the star gazers club, SD twists your view around to "stars don't matter."
THERE YA GO!!!!

Stars don't matter. We can win without talent. Happens every day.

Saban, Meyer and Dabo are wasting their time fighting over those bluechips instead of those good ole 3 star diamonds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator