ESPN 300 CB Brad Stewart

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of the Lower ones will transfer assuming we sign a high quality 6 db class (which should happen).

Putu will be a senior next year and Toney is a wr.
That doesn't fvkking matter. I know they will transfer. We've been signing 6 dbs classes forever. We are only allowed to sign 25 (which we never manage to do) so we can't afford to sign 6 dbs every damn year at the expense of OL and DL.

It's the retard circle continuing bc DBs are cheap and there are plenty on the shelf...because everyone else is smart enough to "invest" their limited scholarships elsewhere.

It won't matter. Just like that idiot AD who got himself canned because he couldn't pass up a cheap coach on the reject shelf, this too will correct itself by next fall. I'm just tired of waiting on the idiots to get fired and watching my football program get destroyed in the process.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You are out of your mind if you think he plays anywhere but DB. Well, he won't play DB either, but he will be listed as a DB and, at best, play STs some.
I don't know where he'll end up but I do know he was told he's getting a good look at qb.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What the hell???????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do we plan to do away with the linebacker position? I'm beginning to think Mac went to a Chump coaching clinic. We need more quality d-linemen too. How bout some o-linemen that can actually block? **** no!!! We are to busy getting commits from 15 DBs. And Toney is a waste of a scholly.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I don't know why we are dumping on the numbers we are recruiting at DB. They might end up with more TD's than our WR this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.