ESPN Cleans house

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
I disagree. You don’t have an entire network full of racist/woke loudmouths by accident. ESPN pushed their agenda (like all other networks) by hiring those folks.
Yes. Espn hired them to be left wing cheerleaders. It's no different than corporations like AB with bud light or Hollywood.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Another one that annoys the **** out of me

Jenna is also insufferable to be around, she thinks shes the hottest thing out there and is also a race baiter

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another one that annoys the **** out of me

Jenna is also insufferable to be around, she thinks shes the hottest thing out there and is also a race baiter

“Mistakenly leaked” sex tape in 5…4…3…2…

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say that I have enjoyed all the anxiety and whining from the various ESPN personalities, both those who were let go along with the ones that survived.

I laughed at all the stories about the horrible uncertainty for days not knowing if they would survive. What a horrific experience.

This is the same ordeal that virtually every American in a job of any status in the business world has been through several times in the last twenty years.

I can’t help but laugh at the drama queens and their entitled anxiety.

Get over yourselves!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im honestly shocked that sage steele hasnt been canned. she's conservative, christian black woman, married to whitey and has been professional but out of work/uniform outspoken about the problems there, especially with regard to free speech and vax mandates. You know the espn left wing brass absolutely despise her for being black and conservative.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
im honestly shocked that sage steele hasnt been canned. she's conservative, christian black woman, married to whitey and has been professional but out of work/uniform outspoken about the problems there, especially with regard to free speech and vax mandates. You know the espn left wing brass absolutely despise her for being black and conservative.

It probably has something to do with the fact that she has a multimillion dollar lawsuit filed against them currently.
Probably not a good move to can her right now.

I can’t wait to see how her suit turns out since she has them dead to rights from a legal standpoint.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It probably has something to do with the fact that she has a multimillion dollar lawsuit filed against them currently.
Probably not a good move to can her right now.

I can’t wait to see how her suit turns out since she has them dead to rights from a legal standpoint.
Crib notes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.