ESPN College Gameday picking unusual games

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
Finebaum is supporting going to lesser venues because some liberal ESPN executive has decided that is what they are going to do and they are making him a rich man. I couldn't give a rats ass about gameday going to some high school game. They should be at the best game of the week every week.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I never even knew she was a dog until your post. I guess the horrific, completely overdone southern accent should’ve been a giveaway. How did she ever get a show based on simply adding as much butter and sugar as humanly possible to basic recipes. Little more than a fast track to diabetes and heat disease.

She’s an idiot. And as I understand it she likely also had some thoughts on uga’s baseball lineup last year.

Yeah, her restaurants started in Savannah and she’s headquartered there. She’s Georgia through & through.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I never even knew she was a dog until your post. I guess the horrific, completely overdone southern accent should’ve been a giveaway. How did she ever get a show based on simply adding as much butter and sugar as humanly possible to basic recipes. Little more than a fast track to diabetes and heat disease.

She’s an idiot. And as I understand it she likely also had some thoughts on uga’s baseball lineup last year.

Her restaurant is in Savannah. Of course she’s a Dawg. The food is really good, but definitely needs to be a rare treat. Just look at her whole huge family.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Finebaum is supporting going to lesser venues because some liberal ESPN executive has decided that is what they are going to do and they are making him a rich man. I couldn't give a rats ass about gameday going to some high school game. They should be at the best game of the week every week.
So what you’re saying is you don’t like inclusiveness? Or all participants get a trophy? I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator