Ex players getting tired of it also

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee without three errors we win this game easily, that shows if we just had some better decisions the team would improve. I have issues with the HBC he needs to go. I don't see much being done that is different or creative and that is a problem for me. Champ at least is not making dopey excuses but seems defeated. The call to throw over the middle when you have no time outs reminds me of throwing out of bounds on fourth down to stop the clock which has happened in the past. The INT and FG by LSU just reduced the time we would waste in losing this game. Make Roper HBC, and insist that he can be the guy if massive improvements on O occur, if not clean house at the end of the season.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
VulcanAlex;n77375 said:
Gee without three errors we win this game easily, that shows if we just had some better decisions the team would improve.

Yup.. and if the queen had balls, she'd be the king. The problem is - we're WAY off from fixing those 'few errors' that seem to keep us from winning every game.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you're a Pumper thinking about blowing some more colorful smoke up our ass, this is probably a bad time.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer said the program was "broke" when he handed it to Muschamp. What is the adjective to describe the program when Muschamp leaves? The entire staff should be handed it's walking papers. I have no idea why anyone thinks Roper would be an answer. The offense still sucks under his watch. If Foley can actually get a good coach to come do the reclamation project at UF, he needs to let him do it his own way and not be saddled with having to retain any of the previous staff. They should have all been fired or resigned. If he wants to hire someone from the old staff, let it be his choice, not Foley's. By the way, unlike most white males, I think Obabama is much better than the alternative of a Republican, almost all of them are completely batty as evidenced by the lunatic asylum called the present House of Representatives, who are probably scheduling another vote to overturn "Obamacare."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.