F$U Prediction Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like this game is hopeless....we have no shot.

Which means we win :yes:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I cannot bring myself to pick against the Gators. They can and will upset an overconfident FSU. God only knows how and by what score.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If the Gators win, regardless of how they play or look, then all will be right with the fans and Sling Blade will be the next Vince Lombardi. If the Gators lose, the transients will have the litany of excuses including the game was on Friday which is foreign to us and did not have the full complement of days to prepare. And having a shorter prep coming off a raod game the weekend prior was just brutally unfair. I am sure I could find a lot more, but I am more of you play who is on the schedule and when it is on the schedule.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I thought we might struggle against Vandy, didn't think we would lose, but......I really think we bounce back and win this one. It won't be like the South Carolina game, but it'll be enough good to win a close one and end the season right.

But if we lose, all we can do is turn the page and look to recruiting season.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
We win. Not sure what else to say. Can't justify much more then that at this point because I never bet against the Gators.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is a blowout either way. Game will go one of two ways.

Coaches realize that they have the capability to be one of the best rushing attacks in the sec. We blow fsu out 28-10 with 300 yards rushing.

If we try to pass all game we lose 35-7.

Gonna go with my heart and say we win 28-10

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If this were our coach's last game we would win for sure just like last year(kind of) and 2004? However they have a lot of momentum over the last 3-4 games and are at home. We may have a bunch of upperclassment who are ready to quit or transfer if this thing starts off on the wrong foot.... In other words we either start fast and hold on for the win or we get rolled by a minimum of 3 scores.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would also add if we don't score a minimum of 17-20 points in the first half I would recommend turning off the TV and staying out of the chatbox because it could get ugly.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's been a Jekyll and Hyde season with predicting on this team. So I am changing tendencies on my picks to reflect the inconsistency with this season. Being that last week was an absolute shyt show, I am going with a bounce back week, Noles on a tryptophan coma, and feeling like ACC World Beaters.

UF 35
Semis 24

And BTW Fuchs the Noles.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Let's just get the dam thing over with...it's gonna be a loooong off season....sumbiotch....Go Gators... :jog:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
exactly fischer, and therein lies the problem.

another long and depressing offseason, and yet we cant wait for it to arrive, which means football season is, once again.... wait for it, wait for it.... even more awful.

we've endured nearly 15 years of this putrid sht, spanning 2 ADs, 4 coaches, what seems like about 35 quarterbacks, and a myriad of offense and defensive playcallers who all have had 1 thing in common. TOTAL SUCKAGE.

feels like we are tennessee at this point.

the problem isnt the players, its not the coaches, its not even the piss poor recruiting or pathetic facilities. It's the athletic admin from the top down. Foley dug this program's grave, then helped hand pick foley jr to throw the body in and fill the hole. Mission accomplished.

want to start winning and being serious about competing again? It's starts with a full sterilization at the very top. Until that happens new coaches are just washing the windows on a dilapidated building.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Clowns probably gonna go all pennywise on us.

clown GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
exactly fischer, and therein lies the problem.

another long and depressing offseason, and yet we cant wait for it to arrive, which means football season is, once again.... wait for it, wait for it.... even more awful.

we've endured nearly 15 years of this putrid sht, spanning 2 ADs, 4 coaches, what seems like about 35 quarterbacks, and a myriad of offense and defensive playcallers who all have had 1 thing in common. TOTAL SUCKAGE.

feels like we are tennessee at this point.

the problem isnt the players, its not the coaches, its not even the piss poor recruiting or pathetic facilities. It's the athletic admin from the top down. Foley dug this program's grave, then helped hand pick foley jr to throw the body in and fill the hole. Mission accomplished.

want to start winning and being serious about competing again? It's starts with a full sterilization at the very top. Until that happens new coaches are just washing the windows on a dilapidated building.

A lot of validity in your post. But I will say, we’re in the best shape in terms of addressing that than we’ve been during any of that period. Napier at least got a shift in the mindset and financial commitment, and Stricklin knows he’s joined at the hip with him, so hopefully as BN asks SS will provide. It’s why I was completely opposed to the idea of a coach like LK or anyone else who I feel would’ve come in and glossed over those core issues because he can win 9-10 games without correcting them.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of validity in your post. But I will say, we’re in the best shape in terms of addressing that than we’ve been during any of that period. Napier at least got a shift in the mindset and financial commitment, and Stricklin knows he’s joined at the hip with him, so hopefully as BN asks SS will provide. It’s why I was completely opposed to the idea of a coach like LK or anyone else who I feel would’ve come in and glossed over those core issues because he can win 9-10 games without correcting them.
i hope you're right and acknowledge there's some potential there but the play on the field seems to be worse than it was and i cant wrap my mind around that if the staff is doing so many things right. i could even buy into "not improved yet but at least stabilized" but it seems like we are getting worse. maybe its just one game and we shake it off, but good lord its freaking vandy, and its one of the worst vandy's weve ever seen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
i hope you're right and acknowledge there's some potential there but the play on the field seems to be worse than it was and i cant wrap my mind around that if the staff is doing so many things right. i could even buy into "not improved yet but at least stabilized" but it seems like we are getting worse. maybe its just one game and we shake it off, but good lord its freaking vandy, and its one of the worst vandy's weve ever seen.

I don’t know on that last part. There were people here in week 1 or 2 raving about how much better they looked and, correctly in hindsight, saying they’d beat us. Mason’s teams were far worse, imo. But it’s still Vandy, so this is all moot. No, we shouldn’t be losing to them. On the play actually looking worse, I think it’s just new systems and players getting worked in(plus the sporadic talent issues). You could make a lot of those arguments about our 2005 team, especially on offense, compared to a year earlier. And uga in 2016 undoubtedly took a step back. Just have to hope that’s what this is and we look wildly better next year. Napier’s calm demeanor is odd at times in these press conferences but he truly seems like it’s under control. Hopefully he does.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I don’t know in that last blast. There were people here in week 1 or 2 raving about how much better they looked and, correctly in hindsight, saying they’d beat us. Mason’s teams were far worse, imo. But it’s still Vandy, so this is all moot. No, we shouldn’t be losing to them. On the play actually looking worse, I think it’s just new systems and players getting worked in(plus the sporadic talent issues). You could make a lot of those arguments about our 2005 team, especially on offense, compared to a year earlier. And uga in 2016 undoubtedly took a step back. Just have to hope that’s what this is and we look wildly better next year. Napier’s calm demeanor is odd at times in these press conferences but he truly seems like it’s under control. Hopefully he does.
We are also lean on depth and we played a wicked schedule. Again we are very young and we were not left with much.

I thought we turned a corner 2 weeks ago BUT the Vandy game was SAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator