Fall Practice 2022

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Now here's the video I went to get when I got distracted by that random drill video that popped up. Practice Preview Presser!

The Australian punter shows up at around the 29:00 mark to talk about his mustache, among other things. Would've been funnier if he was smoking a cigarette the whole time.

Coach comes on just after the 2:00:00 mark.

I don't have the attention span to spend 2 hours. Thank you to those that do. LOL

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Now here's the video I went to get when I got distracted by that random drill video that popped up. Practice Preview Presser!

The Australian punter shows up at around the 29:00 mark to talk about his mustache, among other things. Would've been funnier if he was smoking a cigarette the whole time.

Coach comes on just after the 2:00:00 mark.

That was awesome. Only bad thing in there are the stupid questions. Thank God muLLLLLLLen and fathead tod isn't coaching our players anymore.

Good to hear the praise about Devin Moore from Toney.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll just drop this here. I know it says official but I mean it's not from the UF page so I think he's just hyping himself up, but it is well done I thought.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'll just drop this here. I know it says official but I mean it's not from the UF page so I think he's just hyping himself up, but it is well done I thought.

Bring your A game

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'll ask again,

Will anyone from GC be reporting on practices?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
It’s the little things that count in discipline
C7DA011C-C5D0-414F-9AB5-D966E51A444A.jpeg
When we're all outside in white socks, you won't see a blue sock," Dexter said. "Some guys were like, 'Man, we didn't do that already,' so coming in it was a little … you know, what I'm saying? That's what it is when you get something new and you're not used it, but he stuck his foot down, wasn't changing and we just had to get on the same boat as him."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
View attachment 46725
When we're all outside in white socks, you won't see a blue sock," Dexter said. "Some guys were like, 'Man, we didn't do that already,' so coming in it was a little … you know, what I'm saying? That's what it is when you get something new and you're not used it, but he stuck his foot down, wasn't changing and we just had to get on the same boat as him."

I remember Josh Portis throwing a pick in the Spring game of 2005. He dropped his head and walked toward the sideline. Meyer made him go back to where he was and jog off the field. Little details and rules that he wasn’t budging on. I like it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 46725
Deindividuation. It's a discipline, you're just one part of something, military thinking kinda thing.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The sock thing only sounds dumb because the stupid people asking questions kept asking about it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What's with this sock thing?
Napier came in and established discipline. He has sock days. If its a blue sock day then you wear blue socks. I dont have the context behind it nor do I care to know the context behind it, its a rule and the point the players were making is Napier has come in and enforced discipline. And guess what...the players are following the rules and understand why they are important.

But the dumbarses asking the questions asked everyone about the stupid sock thing. Actually, it was one full of snot guy that asked it every time now that I think about.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Napier came in and established discipline. He has sock days. If its a blue sock day then you wear blue socks. I dont have the context behind it nor do I care to know the context behind it, its a rule and the point the players were making is Napier has come in and enforced discipline. And guess what...the players are following the rules and understand why they are important.

But the dumbarses asking the questions asked everyone about the stupid sock thing. Actually, it was one full of snot guy that asked it every time now that I think about.
I read Dexter talking about it, but he didn't make much sense.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Nape is taking a page out of the Gunnery Sgt. Highway playbook.... 6269dccd-f494-4ec8-8ac2-0b8325ffab01_screenshot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator