Fantasy Football help

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
So I'll be participating in a college football SEC only fantasy league, and was hoping you guys could give me advice on some of the best 3 players or so at each position which includes QB, RB, Wr, flex, and defense. I'm familiar with the gators, but don't know much about the rest of the sec teams players
thanks and go gators

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I just saw a top 100 best college players in the country and it had a lot of SEC guys on it.

Tons of Bammers (Calvin Ridley WR) and Corn Dogs.
A couple that stood out were ...of course... Leonard Fournette.
Malachi Dupree (also lsu) and I believe Nick Chubb from ugga were listed.
Also consider Jalen Hurd ...buttchugger and Christian Kirk (WR from Texas A&M).

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../college-football-top-100-players-2016-season

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So I'll be participating in a college football SEC only fantasy league, and was hoping you guys could give me advice on some of the best 3 players or so at each position which includes QB, RB, Wr, flex, and defense. I'm familiar with the gators, but don't know much about the rest of the sec teams players
thanks and go gators

Oh...and if you can't get Bama's defense ... go for ours or LSU's.

And check out our new poster's website for additional details:

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/some-love-here-for-mark-thompson.10243/

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Chad Kelly and Trevor Knight would be the top fantasy QBs I would think. I think Knight will be starting most likely.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is it too late to grab Treon?

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
thanks and go gators
Top at each position IMHO
QB: Chad Kelly (Ole Miss), Josh Dobbs (Tenn), Trevor Knight (A&M)
RB: Fournette, Hurd,Chubb, Scarbrough (Bama), Rawleigh Williams (Ark), Keith Ford (A&M), Boom Williams (Kent)
WR: Ridley (Bama), Fred Ross (Miss St), Christian Kirk (A&M), Stringfellow (Ole Miss, love him this year), Reynolds (A&M)

SEC Sleepers:
QB: John Franklin (Aub - dual threat)
WR Gehrig Dietrich (Bama) - xfr from Bowling Green, big numbers there...
RB Derrius Guice (LSU) - behind Fournette but if he got injured, Guice will be a monster.
WR -Preston Williams (Tenn)
WR - Chris Black (Mizz) - transfer from Bama
WR - Deebo Samual (S. Caro)
And of course...I love Mark Thompson this year :)

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's real advice. I've tried it. I've bet on it. It ruined the game for me. It's been better just to sit back, drink a beer, and enjoy the game.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Ox, this is the 21st century and I feel disrespected by bradgator12's lack of decency and etiquette. My feelings are really hurt, and bradgator12 is at fault. Can we ban him... lol

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's real advice. I've tried it. I've bet on it. It ruined the game for me. It's been better just to sit back, drink a beer, and enjoy the game.
I've never played fantasy football, and while I still don't enjoy the NFL, I feel like I'd want to slit my wrists every Sunday if I invested any more than the occasional pre-nap time on that league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator