Fat Pedo U Kicker Cries after IceCream, Chicken wing and Hotdog Binges

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great story about the morbidly obese Pedo U kicker. Very inspirational for those of us who've enjoyed a third plateful at Thanksgiving, then realized they literally could not move from the couch during the Cowboys vs. Redskins game.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-kicker-joey-julius-discusses-eating-disorder

fatguycrying.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
No mention in the article, but in attending the game many of the fans were referring to him by the nickname "Snacks". Spoken in a friendly way, no offense intended. There was also no mention of an eating disorder.

Hope he overcomes it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can kind of understand some eating disorders, like Bulimia, with all the pressures of our society to be thin.
But eating too much just screams of 'a lack of will power' to me. Here's how you get it under control - stop eating all the crap you've been eating. It's really not that hard, IMO. Sorry if that offends any of you fat bastards. :stirpot:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I love how everything these days is a "disorder". Very courageous of him to come out about this. He's a hero like Bruce Jenner.
In fact now that I think about it, shouldn't we consider Trump a hero for his pussy grabbing disorder?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can kind of understand some eating disorders, like Bulimia, with all the pressures of our society to be thin.

Back in the day we used to call this a routine visit to the Sweden House all-you-can eat smorgasbord. My buddies and I could spend an entire day there binge eating and then making regular trips to the bathroom to stick our fingers down our throats and purge. It was more or less a fairly disgusting but hilarious sport. We'd come out of the bathroom, laughing hysterically, eyes watering and waiting for our stomachs to settle so we could get back in line and start the process all over again. I had no idea we had an eating disorder at the time. Who knew.

BTW, from the looks of it, the Pedo U kicker could do for a little purging himself.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon man, give fattyland people their safe space (spaciousness).

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But eating too much just screams of 'a lack of will power' to me. Here's how you get it under control - stop eating all the crap you've been eating. It's really not that hard, IMO. Sorry if that offends any of you fat bastards. :stirpot:

I lost 70lbs by looking in the mirror, saying "this isn't me, and it isn't who I want to be, I'm going to make some changes", and doing it.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
There's several parts of those ladies' anatomy that are grab-worthy. Oops...locker room banter...my bad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SQ, you voted for slick willy, didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.