Fight Night

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jesus what a mess.

The Conor attack on the bus was bad enough, but good God....

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Conor had no answer on the ground. Khabib is a monster in the ground. 2nd rd pounded Conor pretty bad but 3rd rd they stayed on their feet and Conor had his best rd but not dominating. 4th rd Khabib took him down and tapped him out.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time for Conor to hang it up. His time has come and gone. Now, it’s just about his showboating and trash talking and can’t back it up.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Time for Conor to hang it up. His time has come and gone. Now, it’s just about his showboating and trash talking and can’t back it up.
Not at all a Conor fan but I'm gonna tell you right now what's going to happen. They will create a 165 division just for Conor and he will fight Nate Diaz for the new belt. They need Conor to hold a belt. Mark it down

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve got Herrig, St. Preux, Volkov, Pettis And McGregor.

I think Conor will be too quick for Khabib and will put him to sleep within two rounds.

Khabib is strong but he’s slow and plodding, doesn’t set up his takedowns well. Against a striker like McGregor, he can’t shoot like he’s done in the past. I think that’ll be the difference in the fight.

I quoted this already, but I hope you’re not a betting man, bro. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator