Final Class Predictions

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Predict our final commits come NSD. I'll start.

Taderrell Slaton
Chris Henderson Jr.
Gaddy 1
Gaddy 2
Levi Jones
Oliver Martin
James Robinson
Kai Leon Herbert

Throw in a couple other 3 star flyers.

Discuss.

Edit: removing Hunter. Was a gut play but don't think he leaves Virginia.

Updated prediction:

:poop:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
COyx1NvWEAAbANh.jpg:large

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We sign 12 recruits and finish 60th...At least that's what it feels like when one reads these threads...
I never know which side Boss is going to be on from day to day, but I know he will be ranting one way or the other.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
So UF is at 17 as I write this. I am guessing UF finishes with Slater, Robinson, Bra. Gaddy, Bre. Gaddy, Conliffe and Lemons. That class is 245.55 which will probably be a mid teens ranking.

This assumes that Byrd remains in the class, no one else defects and the Lemons signing is not just a sign and place. That would give UF 23 signees/enrollees. I am not sure how far beyond that 23 UF wants to or will go. Certainly one would think UF could add a couple of more if some highly rated guys want to come.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I predict we sign

Grimes
Wade
Leatherwood
Jeudy
Moses
Jordan Anthony
Cesar Ruiz
and Fromm

And finish first in the nation.

So laughable now, but that is exactly what probably would have happened prior to these shytstain coaches. This is one of the best classes in Florida history, and we got exactly zero of the top kids from Florida. Some will flop no doubt but I bet these kids lead their teams to NCs.

Since we are bringing back the same coaches (and apparently we can't fire until after Feb 2, 2018), we will sign zero next year also.

Meanwhile, we will be watching 2 star QBs, offense full of third tier (at best players) and a defense that will be lucky to hold the other team to 40.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We sign 25 and finish in the top 10

We might end up with a respectable class about # 10 nationally in ranking and in the number of blue chippers which would be about 5th in the SEC if Mac can land a couple of these late deciders. It looks like we won't be able to get any higher than 10th in Rivals rankings even if Mac has a real good signing day.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We might end up with a respectable class about # 10 nationally in ranking and in the number of blue chippers which would be about 5th in the SEC if Mac can land a couple of these late deciders. It looks like we won't be able to get any higher than 10th in Rivals rankings even if Mac has a real good signing day.

9d4947beeb41a0f87b99c0de7e0e351f.jpg

Happy to see we did a bit better than 10th in Rivals. We were 10th in 247's composite ranking.

I was surprised to see the reversal on Robinson and curious to see Lemons back in the fold.

I see this class as filling needs and another step in Florida's recovery. If Mac can develop Franks or Trask things will get more interesting. We need promise at QB and Allen needs time to grow and develop.

If he doesn't, we stall. If Del Río is able to hold the starting spot any advance would be a stunning surprise.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
My guess is in no particular order but numbered to account for the number of players:

16. Hunter DB
17. Conliffe DT
18. Slaton DT/OG
19. Jones LB
20. Henderson DB
21. Robinson WR
22. Stewart DB
23. Smith LB
24. Truesdell DT

Well 6 out of my 9 guess are in the class. I think that is pretty good.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There was no guarantee that this class was going to finish like this (though Mac has finished well before), but there was always a chance. Some of you doom & gloomers need to read back through this thread.

:couch:

:lol:

:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator